• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share Median UI 1.4 + Amp Version Responsive Blogger Template for Free

@UddiGamer Please may you help me with attache error
it stuck on sending message and never success
The Send Button is not working because of 'Table of Content widgets' so, you have two options to fix this problem. Either Disable Table of Content Widgets for static Pages and shows only on posts, or Disable Table of Content Widgets for both Posts and Pages.

To Disable Table of Content widgets of Median UI Blogger Template for only Pages please follow the steps given below.

a. Go to Theme > edit HTML and search "Table of Content" and find the following code

<b:include cond="data:view.isSingleItem and !data:view.isPreview" data="post" name="post-articleToc"> </b:include>

Now Replace the above code with the code given below

<b:include cond="data:view.isPost and !data:view.isPreview" data="post" name="post-articleToc"> </b:include>

b. Again Search the following code

<script>medianTOC();</script>

and Replace with the code given below

<b:if cond="data:view.isPost"><script>medianTOC();</script></b:if>

Now save the template. So you have successfuly disable Table of Content for Pages and this widgets will only be appeared on Post only. As it is not appeared on Page so Contact form Submit button of Median UI blogger Template will Work fine now

Reactions: sco85
The Send Button is not working because of 'Table of Content widgets' so, you have two options to fix this problem. Either Disable Table of Content Widgets for static Pages and shows only on posts, or Disable Table of Content Widgets for both Posts and Pages.

To Disable Table of Content widgets of Median UI Blogger Template for only Pages please follow the steps given below.

a. Go to Theme > edit HTML and search "Table of Content" and find the following code

<b:include cond="data:view.isSingleItem and !data:view.isPreview" data="post" name="post-articleToc"> </b:include>

Now Replace the above code with the code given below

<b:include cond="data:view.isPost and !data:view.isPreview" data="post" name="post-articleToc"> </b:include>

b. Again Search the following code

<script>medianTOC();</script>

and Replace with the code given below

<b:if cond="data:view.isPost"><script>medianTOC();</script></b:if>

Now save the template. So you have successfuly disable Table of Content for Pages and this widgets will only be appeared on Post only. As it is not appeared on Page so Contact form Submit button of Median UI blogger Template will Work fine now
I cant find the code I search but cant find also even search for medianTOC not find
Thanks you for helping

I cant find the code I search but cant find also even search for medianTOC not find
Thanks you for helping
I think you have not done a clean install. Instead, you have only imported the template? Please do a clean install. Open the Median UI.xml with notepad and copy the code and then paste the code in themes > Edit HTML. The problem should be fixed.

I think you have not done a clean install. Instead, you have only imported the template? Please do a clean install. Open the Median UI.xml with notepad and copy the code and then paste the code in themes > Edit HTML. The problem should be fixed.
I install it with that steps always
1- open XML with notepad
2- copy all code
3- from Theme > Edit in HTML
4- Select all > Delete > Paste the Copied Code

I acnnot find code in notepad even in HTML

Attachments

• 2021-07-18_111057.png
    2021-07-18_111057.png
    81 KB · Views: 21
  • 2021-07-18_111203.png
    2021-07-18_111203.png
    49.8 KB · Views: 21
I install it with that steps always
1- open XML with notepad
2- copy all code
3- from Theme > Edit in HTML
4- Select all > Delete > Paste the Copied Code
Then there should be no problems. Did you change the blog ID and url in the html code of the contact form?

There is an AMP version I have personally purchased the Median UI from the Developer, he has shared a folder on google drive, all the latest, as well as older versions, are available there. Also, there's an AMP version too.

Here's a screenshot of the folder

Template-Median-UI-License-Google-Drive.png
Can you share median v 1.4 sir?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock