• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share Median UI 1.4 + Amp Version Responsive Blogger Template for Free

There is no amp version as the developer said, you can check it in the sales page bellow the comments
There is an AMP version I have personally purchased the Median UI from the Developer, he has shared a folder on google drive, all the latest, as well as older versions, are available there. Also, there's an AMP version too.

Here's a screenshot of the folder

Template-Median-UI-License-Google-Drive.png

Reactions: sco85
There is an AMP version I have personally purchased the Median UI from the Developer, he has shared a folder on google drive, all the latest, as well as older versions, are available there. Also, there's an AMP version too.

Nice, can you share the latest original untouched normal template?

Many thanks, how to use the Amp version? should install it with or instead of the normal version?
Yes, install the AMP version as you would install the normal version. Also, there's a guide about AMP from the theme developer, but the guide is Indonesian. You can use google translate. Here's the guide.

Do a clean installation​

(Making a clean installation is recommended if you are not upgrading from an older version of the same theme).
Step 1: Open the Median UI AMP.xml with a notepad.
Step 2: Copy the code, go to the blogger dashboard > Themes> Edit HTML, remove the old code and paste the new (Median UI AMP code).

For more information and clearance, have a look at the guide linked above.

Reactions: sco85
Yes, install the AMP version as you would install the normal version. Also, there's a guide about AMP from the theme developer, but the guide is Indonesian. You can use google translate. Here's the guide.

Do a clean installation​

(Making a clean installation is recommended if you are not upgrading from an older version of the same theme).
Step 2: Copy the code, go to the blogger dashboard > Themes> Edit HTML, remove the old code and paste the new (Median UI AMP code).

Great, thanks for the link i will try to translate and follow the guide (y)

Do a clean installation​

Great, thanks for the link i will try to translate and follow the guide (y)

Wow, I've just known, sorry I'm out of update about blogger😅

Do you have imagz template? If Yes, please share here, thanks 😊☺️

@UddiGamer Please may you help me with attache error
it stuck on sending message and never success

Attachments

• 2021-07-18_100525.png
    2021-07-18_100525.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 26
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock