• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Share/Exchange Cs-cart Addons

ross_powellu

Banned User
Aug 13, 2023
Anyone share cs-cart addon like cart power, Hungryweb, ...
I will share with him New & Updated 134 addon for cs-cart (some addons price + 1200$)

share 1 updated addon & get one from me
Share 1 app updated source code you will get them all

Last edited:
share your addons & get access to all my list
+ some CP + SD addons

View attachment 227919
this list of sd_ & csc_ modules is old / deprecated and can be downloaded by everybody from this babiato forum using search or from wk_ demo website's servers ... please propose something that is not available already. what module from Cart Power do you need?

Last edited:
Reactions: egypt2
I would exchange cs-cart addon if anyone have addon

I have

81 SOft Solid addons latest Updates Original & I will guide you how to null them
All Ecarter Addons (100 addons) Latest Updates Original without Lisence Requests

Reactions: egypt2
this list of sd_ & csc_ modules is old / deprecated and can be downloaded by everybody from this babiato forum using search or from wk_ demo website's servers ... please propose something that is not available already. what module from Cart Power do you need?
@naat This add-on no longer works on new versions
If you have it, please post it in the forum so everyone can benefit from it

Attachments

• pop_up_notifications_pro_v4.9.0.5.zip
    52.3 KB · Views: 8
@naat , I would like to buy some modules, can you please answer to Telegram or PM ?
Sorry, I've blocked you on telegram because of your abuse and DDoS my inbox with messages... Also will block here if you will continue to SPAM me. Next week I will have more time to organise my current tasks and null a lot of modules for sale but you can buy them on CS Cart Marketplace.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock