• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Server Status Checker says 16-17 sec !!!

Khawk1

Babiato Lover
Dec 15, 2019
The Beach

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all doing great,

I was hoping to get some outside advise (other than from my hosting company).

I have been having several issues with my hosting the last months time, and many times I open a page it shows up as 502 or 520 error, and Cloudflare is keeping it alive, I will say this happens 5-10% of the time I change pages, or updating a new post, on any of my sites.

After checking a few things I decided to try the SmallSEOtoolsCom website, as they got tons of free easy tools... Including a server time checker.

And I got 3 domains on the same hosting (all use Cloudflare), and all showed a time between 16 & 17,4 seconds response time. Re-tested it with all my domains, more than once.

We agree that is insane, right?

I should mention my domains are loading at decent speeds (3 seconds average), so not sure why the response time is showing super slow when testing..

Is the server sh**, and Cloudflare is the reason my sites are not super slow?

Hope you can give me your thoughts on the subject..

Just turn Rocket Loader off from the Cloudflare admin panel try it again after that.

Reactions: Khawk1
Just turn Rocket Loader off from the Cloudflare admin panel try it again after that.

Just tried, and it cut 1 sec, so approx 16 sec.

However..
Just tested my main domain on my hosting account, and that is now only at 6 seconds. Earlier was at 17.3 sec.

Hi everyone.

Hope you are all doing great,

I was hoping to get some outside advise (other than from my hosting company).

I have been having several issues with my hosting the last months time, and many times I open a page it shows up as 502 or 520 error, and Cloudflare is keeping it alive, I will say this happens 5-10% of the time I change pages, or updating a new post, on any of my sites.

After checking a few things I decided to try the SmallSEOtoolsCom website, as they got tons of free easy tools... Including a server time checker.

And I got 3 domains on the same hosting (all use Cloudflare), and all showed a time between 16 & 17,4 seconds response time. Re-tested it with all my domains, more than once.

We agree that is insane, right?

I should mention my domains are loading at decent speeds (3 seconds average), so not sure why the response time is showing super slow when testing..

Is the server sh**, and Cloudflare is the reason my sites are not super slow?

Hope you can give me your thoughts on the subject..
Check your resources usage of hosting. If the cpu ram and bandwidth usage are high then your hosting is shitty.
If its low then your hosting is good. Lastly if you are getting 502 and 503 when your hosting resource usage are low then contact your hosting provider send them screenshot of Cloudflare DNS configration your hosting company will configure your DNS on their side and after that you will never see 502 and 503.

My CPU and recourses are low.
I tried to contact hosting about the 502 and 520 with a screenshot, and they just say I should upgrade my account.
Despite the fact that I have low resource usage and low CPU + I have unmetered hosting, so I should not have any issues like this either way.

I just wrote to them, and we see that they do.

Thanks for your replies.

My CPU and recourses are low.
I tried to contact hosting about the 502 and 520 with a screenshot, and they just say I should upgrade my account.
Despite the fact that I have low resource usage and low CPU + I have unmetered hosting, so I should not have any issues like this either way.

I just wrote to them, and we see that they do.

Thanks for your replies.
If your website is still loading slow contact me I can help you to get it load under 3 seconds.

Just tried, and it cut 1 sec, so approx 16 sec.

However..
Just tested my main domain on my hosting account, and that is now only at 6 seconds. Earlier was at 17.3 sec.
At least we know the issue is related to your cloudflare settings, keep playing with different settings, one of them will fix the issue.

At least we know the issue is related to your cloudflare settings, keep playing with different settings, one of them will fix the issue.

No. I didn't change settings for the domain that suddenly tested much faster.
It's like the server speed is going up and down randomly..

Strange, but I will wait and see what my hosting says.

If your website is still loading slow contact me I can help you to get it load under 3 seconds.
The sites are loading fairly fast. around 3 sec already.
My issues here is only when I'm testing server speed, they come up super slow for some reason.
Thanks anyway :)

Problem was the website i used to check.

When test with GTMetrix I am getting 1.7 sec, server responds time, not 17.
Better, but still very slow server responds time..

From what I understand this should be maximum 300milisecond?

Problem was the website i used to check.

When test with GTMetrix I am getting 1.7 sec, server responds time, not 17.
Better, but still very slow server responds time..

From what I understand this should be maximum 300milisecond?
It is 3 second rule, so it is fair to assume you are doing pretty darn good with 1.7 sec. No need to worry anymore.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock