• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin

SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin v7.5.1

No permission to download
Babak updated SEOPress Pro - Seo WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SEOPress Pro v4.5.1 Nulled

Download SEOPress Pro v4.5.1 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.5.1 (08/04/2021) = Thanks To @Atsekabe

• NEWWhere to display the cookie bar? option from SEO, Analytics, Cookie bar tab
  • INFOStop loading the CSS for the admin bar if it doesn’t show up
  • INFOAllow HTML in Homepage field for Breadcrumbs
  • FIXFatal error: Call to undefined function seopress_xml_sitemap_video_enable_option()
  • FIXOpening hours for Local Business widget
  • FIXHeading 1...

Read the rest of this update entry...

SEOPress Pro v4.6.0.2 Nulled

Download SEOPress Pro v4.6.0.2 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.6 (29/04/2021) - https://www.seopress.org/blog/seopress-4-6/ = Thanks To @TassieNZ

* NEW Custom capabilities 🎉 (SEO, Advanced, Security)
* NEW Bricks compatibility with our content analysis feature
* NEW %%author_first_name%% dynamic variable to request user first name
* NEW %%author_last_name%% dynamic variable to request user last name
* NEW %%author_website%% dynamic variable to...

SEOPress Pro v4.7.0 Nulled

Download SEOPress Pro v4.7.0 - Seo WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= v4.7 (19/05/2021) = Thanks To @NullMaster

• NEW Apply automatic schemas based on post ID
  • NEW Speakable schema (visible under Article manual or automatic schema)
  • NEW ReviewBody property for Review schema (manual and automatic)
  • NEW Menu and acceptsReservations properties for Local Business schema (manual and automatic)
  • NEW Video property for Recipe schema (manual and automatic)...

I think this plugin is better than rankmath, testing in one website and getting better results than other websites with rankmath plugin

Reactions: Supremo DM
I think this plugin is better than rankmath, testing in one website and getting better results than other websites with rankmath plugin
Is far better bro, my search reduced with rankmath. In fact post were not indexing with rankmath but with the help of this plugin, im getting search traffic again

i favor and use seopress pro. it is more better than any other seo plugins as core part of SEO on web pages.

Chances are, the nulled plugin is based on the clean file I uploaded, which will then be added as the resource. It makes no difference.

Today, Will be my first time implement this SEO plugin on a new client website! Hopefully, it will work!
Besides, I've tested Yoast and RankMath, but this came to cross the research in the past couple of days, and I would love to test it on a live site... I will see how this progresses.
Regards to all the resources support ... @ctgvn @OVOSZN

Reactions: Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock