• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

MatrixLab - Multilevel Matrix Platform V1.0 UNTOUCHED

Zee_HODL

Mar 10, 2019
Hey, everyone, I am going to share the original version in zip format this is the untouched version once someone null it Asks @Babak to update the resources. Thank you

Script name: MatrixLab - Multilevel Matrix Platform
Encoded with ioncube: NO
Download link: DOWNLOAD LINK

Server Requirements​

✓ PHP Version 7.4
✓ MySQL Version 5.7+ or MariaDB version 10.2+
✓ BCMath PHP Extension
✓ Ctype PHP Extension
✓ Fileinfo PHP extension
✓ JSON PHP Extension
✓ Mbstring PHP Extension
✓ OpenSSL PHP Extension
✓ PDO PHP Extension
✓ PDO_MYSQL PHP Extension
✓ Tokenizer PHP Extension
✓ XML PHP Extension
✓ CURL PHP Extension
✓ GD PHP Extension
✓ GMP PHP Extension

It's not a commitment to how fast you can get it, but if someone found this thread interesting, he will do that. If you're in a hurry, purchase a license version from the original vendor.

here's the nulled version. Working for me.
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

import SQL/Database manually,
and edit the .env file.
enjoy!
leaving a like is appritiated.
Thank you so much you saved me please how do i get the sql to import please

i need purchase code or user name
installation error purchase code or user name this is not null

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 7
  • Haha
Reactions: Zee_HODL
Please send me Username or purchase code of MatrixLab - Multilevel Matrix Platform V1.0 UNTOUCHED

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock