• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress

SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress v4.0.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress - Download Free SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 19296704

Download Free SEO Friendly Images Pro for WordPress Nulled CodeCanyon 19296704
This plugin is a full-featured solution for SEO friendly images. Optimize alt and title attributes for all images and improve your SEO traffic.

SEO Friendly Images for WordPress
SEO Friendly Images for WordPress is a plugin that helps you to automatically optimize all alt and title attributes of images in your posts, pages and also...

Read more about this resource...

@Babak
Help pls. After installing the plugin "SEO Friendly Images Pro v4.0.4 " I can’t access the media library. Writes: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2162176000) (tried to allocate 73728 bytes) in /var/www/xxx/data/www/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4609.
Memory_limit -1 does not help. Help PLSS
p.s. You can get to the multimedia library only through the post when you attach the picture.

Last edited:
@Babak
Help pls. After installing the plugin "SEO Friendly Images Pro v4.0.4 " I can’t access the media library. Writes: Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 2162176000) (tried to allocate 73728 bytes) in /var/www/xxx/data/www/xxx/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4609.
p.s. You can get to the multimedia library only through the post when you attach the picture.
let me check

@Babak
work good bro in my side
disable other plugin and test it again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock