• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Framework vs RankMath Pro vs Yoast

Which is best

• Yoast

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • SEO Framework

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • RankMath Pro

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
Yoast comes bloated
The SEO Framework is very lightweight and stable, simple interface and easy to use
Rankmath is a missing plugin but i faced some indexing issues with some of their updates

Yeah, i've heard rankmath, despite being popular in a lot of places is quite a nightmare in certain cases like if you're trying to migrate a site, it gets wiped

Actually, you should add SEOPress to your list as well. :p

I've done deep research and tests among these SEO plugins recently.

Yoast is the one which I dropped first, as it's bloating and makes the website slower.

The SEO Framework is likely to be the best of these four. It's thin and fast, provides everything you might need from an SEO plugin. But it doesn't fit all my needs (woocommerce+translatepress+oxygen builder), and it's not a cheap choice.

Rankmath was a good choice, especially the Rankmath Pro. Until I realized it sends data back to Rankmath in the background. After some more digs, I found out in 2019 WordPress.org has deleted hundreds of Rankmath's fake reviews, and there were a few more ugly histories of it. So I just throw the money I just paid a month ago for Rankmath Pro and would never use it again.

In the end, SEOPress wins my trust. It's light-weighted, doesn't create that many bloats, has all needed functions, works well with oxygen builder, woocommerce, and translatepress. It costs also very reasonable.

So, hope it helps.

Yoast is the one which I dropped first, as it's bloating and makes the website slower.

The SEO Framework is likely to be the best of these four. It's thin and fast, provides everything you might need from an SEO plugin. But it doesn't fit all my needs (woocommerce+translatepress+oxygen builder), and it's not a cheap choice.

Rankmath was a good choice, especially the Rankmath Pro. Until I realized it sends data back to Rankmath in the background. After some more digs, I found out in 2019 WordPress.org has deleted hundreds of Rankmath's fake reviews, and there were a few more ugly histories of it. So I just throw the money I just paid a month ago for Rankmath Pro and would never use it again.

In the end, SEOPress wins my trust. It's light-weighted, doesn't create that many bloats, has all needed functions, works well with oxygen builder, woocommerce, and translatepress. It costs also very reasonable.

So, hope it helps.
Between The seo framework and seopress, TSF is more stable compared to seopress as seopress had few problems/bugs recently. As you have tested both, which one do you think is better for SEO disregarding price?

@kendoka Im going to second SEOPress really wonderful plugin. I have researched a lot seo plugins and seopress and rankmath are both great I just prefer seopress cos its so easy to use and it really deals with everything. I used Yoast for a while and it became very bloated.
These are just my personal opinion on the 2 I prefer....I'm sure the others are good too

Reactions: kendoka
Between The seo framework and seopress, TSF is more stable compared to seopress as seopress had few problems/bugs recently. As you have tested both, which one do you think is better for SEO disregarding price?
Imgonna give SEo Framework a go cos a lot of people are giving it good reviews

Reactions: Babik and Cornholio

So, hope it helps.
Wow, thank you for your deep insight about this rankmath.
I was using TSF for my main and rankmath on my second blog, good sh** it only have 3 post right now. Gonna replace that rankmath sh**. Found out it's true from some google search, paid reviews and fake reviews, what's more sending data to their server, beginner wp like me feel threatened, lol.
Time to ditch rankmath guys..

• Love
Reactions: Babik and kendoka
Absolutely The SEO Framework. It only has the features you truly need for good SEO, no bloat, no tracking (hello Rankmath).

You truly don't need the additional bloat that comes with Rankmath and Yoast. If you need schema stuff, it is still better to go with Yoast, otherwise, only The SEO Framework.

Reactions: TheWpRullz

TBH, both will do their work well. TSF is more light-weighted and cleaner coded. However, its advantages does not fully cover its higher price than SEOPress. lol, that's just my 2 cents.

am i wrong, or can't you just circumvent any anonymous data sending by rankmath or other plugins with adding this entry to wp-config?

define( 'WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL', true );

and if you wanna add specific urls for updates etc. add this:

define( 'WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS', 'downloads.wordpress.org,api.wordpress.org,ANY HOST YOU WANT' );

am i wrong, or can't you just circumvent any anonymous data sending by rankmath or other plugins with adding this entry to wp-config?

define( 'WP_HTTP_BLOCK_EXTERNAL', true );

and if you wanna add specific urls for updates etc. add this:

define( 'WP_ACCESSIBLE_HOSTS', 'downloads.wordpress.org,api.wordpress.org,ANY HOST YOU WANT' );
We are blogger/ writer, not developers, tinkering and messing with code just make more trouble. Nobody got the time to play with you. Especially those with huge traffic.

all of them is the same, but rank math has many free options example "redirections" is really useful for me, "instant indexing" for bing and Google, "404 Monitor", "Image SEO", "Google Web Stories" and "WooCommerce" for Yoast you have pay for them.

God
Yoast comes bloated
The SEO Framework is very lightweight and stable, simple interface and easy to use
Rankmath is a missing plugin but i faced some indexing issues with some of their updates

God bless you....I wasted my money buying Rank Maths....it takes over 7 hours for post to index, but yoast is very fast when it come to indexing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock