• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO Framework vs RankMath Pro vs Yoast

Which is best

• Yoast

Votes: 27 26.7%
  • SEO Framework

Votes: 26 25.7%
  • RankMath Pro

Votes: 48 47.5%

• Total voters
all of them is the same, but rank math has many free options example "redirections" is really useful for me, "instant indexing" for bing and Google, "404 Monitor", "Image SEO", "Google Web Stories" and "WooCommerce" for Yoast you have pay for them.
Rank Maths takes time to index post even with the premium

Rank Maths takes time to index post even with the premium
Google indexes your site, rank math does not.
If you think you have issues, run Schema tests on your site using google structured data testing tool.

I have tried Yoast, Seopress, all in one seo and finally rankmath and i vouch for rankmath, provided its properly setup and your links are tested using google structured data .. Best free tool is google lighthouse, run it on your site and see what it says.

• Love
Reactions: Deepansh
Google indexes your site, rank math does not.
If you think you have issues, run Schema tests on your site using google structured data testing tool.

I have tried Yoast, Seopress, all in one seo and finally rankmath and i vouch for rankmath, provided its properly setup and your links are tested using google structured data .. Best free tool is google lighthouse, run it on your site and see what it says.
All testing shows green.... My website is news and job website...when I installed yoast within 3 mins post are indexed...Rank Maths even 6 hours post none.... I just revert back to yoast.... Yoast has internal helps to avoid duplicated job post and internal Link.... When you bold a word at the beginning and if the word contain the keywords., Rank Maths won't recognise that word... Missing keywords at the begging of post.... It also has post Excerpt issues... Fail analysis and others ... I bought the plugin because of job schema....

It takes over 2 hours to index job posting while yoast 3 mins or less

God

God bless you....I wasted my money buying Rank Maths....it takes over 7 hours for post to index, but yoast is very fast when it come to indexing
the concept and UI of Rankmath is quite good, it was a very promissing plugin from the beginning but i don't know why the contents get very hard to be indexed via search engines....so i quit.
Now i am going with SEOPress

Reactions: Eneme
the concept and UI of Rankmath is quite good, it was a very promissing plugin from the beginning but i don't know why the contents get very hard to be indexed via search engines....so i quit.
Now i am going with SEOPress
It really takes time for post to be index....using their indexer plugin with yoast my post get indexed within 2 minute's

Reactions: tieptran
I am so confused what the heck does rank math have to do with having your sites indexed faster? Unless certain kinds of people ie spammers prefer to use rank math to try to "force" index 1000s of spammy or plagarised content en masse, which may kinda encourage google to flag them, I can't think of a single reason to correlate an seo plugin with indexing rates? I doubt Google gives a single sh** about seo plugin developers

Last edited:
Reactions: Brasco
Prehaps a fourth option I should've added to the mix AIO. Heard outstanding stuff (y)

I will cast my vote in favor of Rank Math SEO because you will get most important features free of cost and plenty of them compared to any other plugin.

I have used all the Yoast, All-in-One, The SEO Framework, SEOPress, Squirrely SEO, Rank Math and a few other plugins during my last 12 years using WordPress. I am not an SEO guru but I got most from Rank Math compared to any other plugin.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock