• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SEO for new WP Blog

PrinceK

May 4, 2022
Hello, everyone. Please can you recommend a small list of WordPress plugins and theme that will help a new blog rank as quickly as possible on search engines (particularly google). I am going into blogging full-time, i know it will take time to start getting considerable traffic but i need advice in terms of plugins that go well together for ranking fast on search engines, thanks

Every site I run has:
Rankmath
Perfmatters
Head & Footer code

Other than that, I use Generatepress theme with GP Premium & Generateblocks.

Linkwhisper is also very good for internal links and is a huge time saver.

1. rankmath for seo
2. gtm4wp for google tag manager integration
3. easy table of content for the blog TOC part, which increases UX

Like @Joda said
Other than that, I use Generatepress theme with GP Premium & Generateblocks.
Generatepress and generateblocks (free version) would be an excellent combination for Wordpress sites
Except for plugins, remember to compress and rename your images (webp format would be a good choice in my opinion) before uploading them to your server, it helps with the SEO part.

Please leave me a like if it helps, thanks m8

Reactions: inipi
Congrats on starting your new blog and going full-time into blogging. It's an exciting and challenging endeavor. In terms of WordPress plugins and themes that can help your blog rank quickly on search engines like Google, I highly recommend checking out Yoast SEO and All in One SEO Pack. Both are great options for optimizing your content and improving your SEO. But if you really want to make sure your blog is fully optimized for SEO, I suggest doing a free website SEO checker. This will analyze your website and provide you with insights on how to improve your SEO.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amro2000000
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock