• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper

Sendy - Send newsletters, 100x cheaper v6.0.1.1 Nulled

No permission to download

New version Sendy 5.2.1--> not nulled <---​

• 🙈 Anonymous email tracking

As email tracking has become sensitive topic of late because of privacy concerns, some users have reached out on wanting to respect the privacy of their subscribers whom they send emails to, while at the same time continue to track the effectiveness of their campaigns with basic statistics like open and click rates.

Hence, in addition to 'Yes' or 'No' for open and click tracking, Sendy now offers you a third option to track opens and clicks 'Anonymously':

XPvMfX+

When you set your campaign or autoresponder to track opens and clicks 'Anonymously', opens and clicks will continue to be tracked, however, these data will NOT be attributed to the recipients who opened and/or clicked them.

In the campaign or autoresponder reports, statistics for open and click rates are still visible, but you will not be able to see exactly who opened or clicked them. You'll not be able to export CSVs of subscribers who opened or clicked and do any re-targeting on them. In other words, subscribers who opened or clicked your email will remain anonymous, protecting their privacy.

• ⚙️ Set default tracking options

You will be able to set your default email tracking preference in the brand settings so that new campaigns and autoresponders you create will default to your preferred setting.

P0Hvby+

• Include subscriber’s name in ‘To’ field when sending double opt-in confirmation emails, thank you and goodbye emails.
  • Fixed illegible attachment filename color in the 'Define recipients' page when in 'Dark mode'
  • Updated instructions on setting up ‘Auto Return’ in PayPal when setting a PayPal email address in the main settings
  • Fixed being redirected to main domain when saving a segment while logged in via a custom domain. (Thanks Abdun Syakuur)
  • When importing segments into lists from reports, it sets the import-csv.php cron job status to ‘1’, creating a false positive. This is now fixed. (Thanks Peter Schulz)
  • Fixed API key check in `subscribe` API
  • Added indexes to links table
  • Fixed some PHP notices
  • [PHP 8] Fixes for `subscribe` API and fixed some notices
  • [PHP 8] Fixed fatal error when checking for CSV import progress
  • [PHP 8] Fixed not being able to create ‘new’ segments
  • [PHP 8] Emails with attachments can now be sent in PHP 8
  • [PHP 8] Deleted a redundant line that causes a fatal error in PHP 8 when duplicating an Autoresponder email (Thanks Cris Ravazzano)
  • [PHP 8] Other fixes with respect to PHP 8
  • Updated geolocation database
Is it nulled version?

New version Sendy 5.2.2 ---> not nulled <---

5.2.2 Changelog​

• Added support for the latest Milan and Cape Town Amazon SES regions. Please note that to use any of these regions, you’d need to enable them at https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home?#/account?AWS-Regions.
  • ‘Create Campaign‘ API now supports ‘Anonymous tracking’. Set track_opens or track_clicks to 2 for anonymous tracking.
  • Fixed incorrect web version in email notification for autoresponders’ rule
  • If list ID is invalid when calling the subscribe API, the error message ‘Invalid list ID.’ will be returned instead of ‘Unable to decrypt string with openssl_decrypt’.

Try null this!!

Attachments

• sendy-5.2.2.zip
    5.7 MB · Views: 56
Can anyone enlighten me on how this works ? i downloaded the zip file and it just shows a bunch of php files. Thank you in advance !
You upload the zip file (or extracted files) to your home directory. And then it's straight forward

New version Sendy 5.2.2 ---> not nulled <---

5.2.2 Changelog​

• Added support for the latest Milan and Cape Town Amazon SES regions. Please note that to use any of these regions, you’d need to enable them at https://console.aws.amazon.com/billing/home?#/account?AWS-Regions.
  • ‘Create Campaign‘ API now supports ‘Anonymous tracking’. Set track_opens or track_clicks to 2 for anonymous tracking.
  • Fixed incorrect web version in email notification for autoresponders’ rule
  • If list ID is invalid when calling the subscribe API, the error message ‘Invalid list ID.’ will be returned instead of ‘Unable to decrypt string with openssl_decrypt’.

Try null this!!
Thanks for uploading this untouched version, much appreciated ;)

Hello community.
I have Sendy up and running. I upgraded from v5.0 to 5.2.2 and it worked fine. Try the following:

Go to /send-to.php
Then replace the code around line 1114

THIS ⤵
PHP:
else
            {
                <?php if($_SESSION[$_SESSION['license']] != hash('sha512', $_SESSION['license'].'ttcwjc8Q4N4J7MS7/hTCrRSm9Uv7h3GS') && !get_app_info('is_sub_user')) :?>
                if(confirm("Hi! This is Ben, the indie developer of Sendy. Please consider supporting my tireless efforts in developing this software you are using by purchasing a copy of Sendy at sendy.co. I really appreciate your support. Thank you and God bless!")) window.location = "https://sendy.co"; else window.location = "https://sendy.co";
                <?php else:?>
                c = confirm("<?php echo addslashes(_('Have you double checked your selected lists? If so, let\'s go ahead and send this!'));?>");
                if(c) send_it();
                <?php endif;?>
            }

FOR THIS⤵
PHP:
    else
            {

c = confirm("<?php echo addslashes(_('Have you double checked your selected lists? If so, let\'s go ahead and send this!'));?>");
                if(c) send_it();
            }

I hope this is helpful!

Last edited:
Hello community.
I have Sendy up and running. I upgraded from v5.0 to 5.2.2 and it worked fine. Try the following:

Go to /send-to.php

THIS ⤵
PHP:
else
            {
                <?php if($_SESSION[$_SESSION['license']] != hash('sha512', $_SESSION['license'].'ttcwjc8Q4N4J7MS7/hTCrRSm9Uv7h3GS') && !get_app_info('is_sub_user')) :?>
                if(confirm("Hi! This is Ben, the indie developer of Sendy. Please consider supporting my tireless efforts in developing this software you are using by purchasing a copy of Sendy at sendy.co. I really appreciate your support. Thank you and God bless!")) window.location = "https://sendy.co"; else window.location = "https://sendy.co";
                if(c) send_it();
                <?php endif;?>
            }

FOR THIS⤵
PHP:
    else
            {

if(c) send_it();
                <?php endif;?>
            }

I hope this is helpful!
i tried your guide but fail, hicccc can you guide detail?

Last edited:
Reactions: billbb
Hello community.

Go to /send-to.php

THIS ⤵
PHP:
else
            {
                if(c) send_it();
                <?php endif;?>
            }

FOR THIS⤵
PHP:
    else
            {

if(c) send_it();
                <?php endif;?>
            }

I hope this is helpful!
Thanks @e2x2p , the code works only thing is that , just make sure you remove that extra php endif from the last line before closing.
PHP:
    else
            {

if(c) send_it();
            }

Thanks @e2x2p , the code works only thing is that , just make sure you remove that extra php endif from the last line before closing.
PHP:
    else
            {

if(c) send_it();
            }

I have version 4, will this work?

I have version 4, will this work?
why dont you update to Version 5.1.1 ? beware that there are changes in database and data will be lost, i advice that you take backup of your campaign and subscribers before updating.

I share ORIGINAL file.

Any Nuller who can repack it?
@NullMaster @TassieNZ 🙏🤞

You have to decompile and null /send-to.php /_install.php and include/function.php

Attachments

• sendy-5.2.3.zip
    5.8 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldy28224
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock