• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sendroid - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging Script with White-Label Reseller System

Sendroid - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging Script with White-Label Reseller System v4.0.0

No permission to download

mcs.ngn

Jan 7, 2021
flirtyhash submitted a new resource:

Sendroid - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging Script with White-Label Reseller System - Sendroid - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging

Sendroid Ultimate is a bulk SMS portal software and SMS reseller tool designed for bulk SMS service providers, SMS resellers and bulk SMS marketers. Sendroid Ultimate offers complete messaging solution including support for Text Messaging, Voice Messaging, WhatsApp Messaging, Unicode Messaging, Multi-media Messaging (MMS), Flash Messaging and 2-Way Messaging with SMS Chat.

Please must check before installation. I am not responsible for any thing.

Read more about this resource...

Hello family thank you already for your sharing I have been looking for this script since but unfortunately it is not NULLED when I install it asks me for the license key

thank you for and Admin

Reactions: apple21
could you please send its license key...( Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging script php)

I need license key pls

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211026-175352.png
    Screenshot_20211026-175352.png
    21.2 KB · Views: 24
i found hem!
but, not null...

Send to request for dezend o deoncube...

Attachments

• Sendroid v4.0.zip
    15.5 MB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Reactions: banaaf
Babak updated Sendroid - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging Script with White-Label Reseller System with a new update entry:

Sendroid v4.0.0

Sendroid v4.0.0 - Ultimate Bulk SMS, WhatsApp and Voice Messaging Script with White-Label Reseller System
v4.0.0 (2021-12-21)

• Fixed Base URL filed display issue while creating SMPP gateway
  • Fixed Blacklist contact date format issue
  • Fixed Message history search bug
  • Added New Feature to select date range while exporting message log
  • Improved email verification link management
  • Fixed HTML contents within custom email templates
  • Improved message processing engine...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mattsterling
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock