• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Selling Vanlong HLS streaming in cheap price. (owner transfer) no DMC or file removed.

oatloso2539

Nov 13, 2019
Hi, I bought HLS Streaming from Vanlo g for 2,000$ a year ago and now I dont use the script anymore as I have started working full time. I would like to sell it for 1,000$ for the script. I will transfer my ownership to you when u buy it.

Vanlo g will set up everything for you, you dont have to transfer money to me yet.
you can pay me after finishing the setup and fully access to the streaming.

You will need to pay for the
- Master server 39$/month (can store video files up to 3 TB)
- Load Balance 50$/month
- Slave Server (can handle 200 real time) 20$/month
add more Slave when u have more real time

This will be monthly bills so you need to pay for it.
You will et fully support from vanlog and me.

This script is good for who wan stable streaming system, where files will never get deleted.
Only 1 script avaliable as it's ownership transfer.

if anyone interested the script pls contact me via Skype ID :

I suggest you read the site rules.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock