• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Selling] Hosting Special For Babiato Members - $5 Total For 3 Months Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
@adderall
thanks..
he was very fast in setting up the account, excellent support, and solved my issue in a very good manner.
I have brought 6 months hosting + domain , and hosting package offered for Babiato Members only.
I don't doubt the seller and the services. its really worth the money spending for this on offers.

once again thanks Babiato & team for this wonder forum.

I'm considering trying Your offer, maybe for the beginning through Your giveaway but i would like to know few things before...

This is only a hosting offer or buying a domain name is possible too on Your website? If not, how many addon domains are allowed in the plan?
Daily backup?
Where are the servers located?
Is this a reliable service, considering it for my client...!?

It is a good offer btw, my only concern is how will this go in a long term period...

Everything looking good but make sure bandwidth unlimited or unmetered then your site automatically grooved up

I'm considering trying Your offer, maybe for the beginning through Your giveaway but i would like to know few things before...

This is only a hosting offer or buying a domain name is possible too on Your website? If not, how many addon domains are allowed in the plan?
Daily backup?
Where are the servers located?
Is this a reliable service, considering it for my client...!?

It is a good offer btw, my only concern is how will this go in a long term period...
Good Day Sir @Niko Nemo,

Thank you for considering using LiteMere Hosting as your hosting provider :) . I will try my very best to answer and address all of your questions and concerns.

1. The Babiato Special is a hosting plan and you can purchase domains on our website. Domains are not included in the purchase of the hosting packages. In addition, I allow users to use a sub-domain of our if they do not have a domain.

2. We encourage all our clients to setup Daily backups using cPanel or a plugin, such as Updraft. Daily backups is an option, if you choose to enable.

3. LiteMere Servers are located in New York, USA and Finland, Europe.

4. Yes, we meet or exceed the market standard of 99.9% percent uptime.

@Niko Nemo , I really hope these answers more than sufficiently answers your questions. We hope you do choose LiteMere Hosting, as we look forward to working with you!

-adderall

Thanks adderall,

Please don't call me Sir, I'm just a regular guy like anyone else :)

What do You suggest for example have a few websites, should i buy 1 hosting plan for each or is it safe to host them in 1 of Your plans?!

Thanks adderall,

Please don't call me Sir, I'm just a regular guy like anyone else :)

What do You suggest for example have a few websites, should i buy 1 hosting plan for each or is it safe to host them in 1 of Your plans?!
@Niko Nemo ,

This Is not a simple question. If the websites are using an average amount of resources per domain, then yes, you can host more than one website on your cPanel account successfully. On the other hand, if you have heavy traffic or use an abnormal amount of RAM, it may be best to get a separate hosting plan for that site.

Most of our clients successful host multiple domains on one plan, as we offer premium resource specs, regarding RAM, IOPS, and the like, that would cost you extra at other host. We can also customize plans with additional RAM and the like; however, there is a fee.

-adderall

FRONT-LOGO.png

24 Hour Special
Use Promo Code : 3FOR3

Only $3 Total For 3 Months of LiteSpeed Hosting Service.

https://litemere.com/babiato/

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members,

In agreement with Babiato Administrator @Babak, I am proud to offer a hosting promotion for all Babiato Members.

LiteSpeed Hosting, Only $3 Total For 3 Months of service! - This deal is only for 24 Hours

You will be surprised at what you get for $3 for 3 months:

• Every Sell Supports Babiato
  • LiteSpeed Turbo Hosting
  • Full cPanel Access
  • 30 GB NVMe Disk Space
  • 2 GB Dedicated Ram
  • 2 GB Dedicated CPU Cores
  • Up to 4 Additional Websites
  • Free SSL Certificates
  • and Much Much More

Visit the exclusive LightMere Webpage for the Babiato special and all the details.
Use PROMO CODE : 3FOR3
Payment Methods Accepted: Paypal and Credit Card
Refund : 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Special End 12/18/2020 (CST) American Time

https://litemere.com/babiato/

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocky
@adderall come on bro I'm sure you are aware of Marketplace Rule #22 :(

• Wow
Reactions: NelsonOpoku
Good Day,

The regular price of $5 is locked in for at least one year after the promotion is over.
Be transparent on the pricing too bro.
After 1 year, the price will change? If so, what are the expected changes in price?

Anyways, I have purchased and waiting for your approval on the invoice paid. Please verify and activate the account soon.

Be transparent on the pricing too bro.
After 1 year, the price will change? If so, what are the expected changes in price?

Anyways, I have purchased and waiting for your approval on the invoice paid. Please verify and activate the account soon.
The price may change, it many not. It depends on if the cost of the servers go up. The plan will not go up more than $2 after a year; however, I do not see that happening. I have sent you an email. Also, you can chat with me live on litemere.com

Reactions: die2mrw007
@adderall I've merged your threads as you are only allowed 1 thread for a particular service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock