• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Selling] - Alidropship License or Store Up for Sale

theshadowwalker

Trusted Uploader
Aug 16, 2020
Here & There
Hi Friends,

I'm selling Alidropship based Dropshippng store with 50 products and 2 of my Alidropship Plugin License, License works for both Alidropship & AlidropshipWoo

License is for a lifetime with free updates and support from
Alidropship.com

store does not come with a domain name and hosting, you must provide these yourself.

Store sells on Alidropship for $299.00, I'm selling for just $129.00 (I could offer you 1 year cloud hosting for $15 in addition if you want.

The original price for the Alidropship License is $89, I'm selling for $45 Only

Payment by Paypal (preferred) & Payment Link from Rave by Flutterwave with Debit/Credit card Only

NB: Name of Credit Card used for payment must match your ID

No refunds after store is transferred to you / the Alidropship License is provided / Hosting is set up.

Link to store
https://zero.hostafrik.com

You can as well read my dropshipping story on Alidropship here https://alidropship.com/ghana-dropshipping-experience/

For more information on Alidropship & Dropshipping please visit www.alidropship.com

Why have you tagged me in this? And in doing so you have broken marketplace rule #22 regarding needless bumps.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock