• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SELL] 1 Personal License for Scrapebox & Keyword Researcher Pro

whitebee

Trusted Uploader
Dec 22, 2020
My sweet nest
babiato.co
scrapebox-pro.jpg

Hello guys!

I have 1 unused personal license for Scrapebox and Keyword Research Pro by CleverGizmos. Anyone need it? I'm selling it cheaper since it's my personal license:
  • 1 Scrapebox license - $40 (paypal fee included) - For 1 PC only. [SOLD]
  • 1 Keyword Research Pro - $25 (paypal fee included) - You can install on 2 PCs.
Why selling them?
I have stop doing online content so I don't use keyword research anymore. As for scrapebox, I bought it for like 10 years but perhaps only use it 5 times to harvest some blog addresses. I don't do this sort of thing anymore.

Be honest, what's the real truth??
Well, I need some cash to start my next venture, so I'm selling most of my unused licenses at cheaper price to gather some money ;)

What you'll get
My personal details & transaction ID for Scrapebox.
My personal login details for CleverGizmos' Keyword Researcher Pro

Refund policy
Once the you've activated the license, there is no refund.

How to buy
PM me or reply to this thread. I will PM you the details.

Important
I only have 1 personal license for each product, so once it's gone, it's gone for good. So hurry up and snatch it :LOL:

Last edited:
So this is for lifetime right?
and keyword research pro never use it !!! is this worth it for 25$?

Reactions: whitebee
Yeah the scrapebox have no time limit, the same thing goes for keyword researcher pro.

As for the usefulness, it's depend on you bro. I don't blog/write content anymore, so keyword tools are practically useless for me. :LOL:

You can try out the demo first if you're doubt about it btw.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock