Self-taught designer journey

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

rjwebdsnr

Feb 18, 2021
Hello 👋 guys ,
I'm.self taught designer I Since I started a student life 2016 after completing higher education . When I bought I new smartphone my regular schedule and you can say my life is changed totally .thats because of the way of growing a developers community helps the newbies in tech carrier to find there path . I remember when I just get into diploma course (again I interested only on computer stuff when I was young ) In 2nd year of my diploma in information technology I knew that what I was learning is isn't push me forward to my passion and interest. Then I spent weekend only for research by doing search on Google like what opportunities in tech and information technology . Then I found on Pinterest that showing me some infographic images that helps me a lot I can't say in words. I just searching out cool stuff .I realise my eyes are catched by some illustrations, I don't know why but I just grab it and download it , then I get the term called graphics design
Again when I start practicing some illustrations in Adobe illustrator i realise I can't do this, but I like , then again researching and spending time with Internet I slowly going in user interface Design , google design it's a awesome way to find out how cool is that . Then I realized this is called as UI designer
I have learn so much using online communities

I hope you from this community I'll learn more

Anyone UI/UX designer here? Drop a comment to connect.

Reactions: slvrsteele

slvrsteele

Staff member
Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Nov 5, 2019
CDN
Welcome to this awesome community.
Please make sure that you have read the rules and follow them.

Also contribute back to community whenever you have the chance.

N-Joy

Reactions: rjwebdsnr