• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SeedProd Pro

SeedProd Pro v6.15.23

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do anybody read any previous posts here 😒

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.13.2

Download SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.13.2 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.13.2 – 7/05/22

• Added – Is 404 page condition.
  • Tweak – Confirmation Dialog when switching back to WP Editor.
  • Tweak – Ensure Site Token is created on Multisite
  • Fixed – Is Single Product page condition with id or slug passed in.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Absolutely useless plugin in this implementation is nulled , just wasted my time.
If you read previous posts you might have saved yourself some time. 😉

We could look at possibly nulling the page builder part of it, however there is not enough demand for this resource to warrant us spending so much time fixing something that hardly anybody will actually use. 😒

Reactions: Deoz
Hi there, thank you for the share, I have a problem, I want to add a coming soon page, but when I click on edit template the site redirects to another page.

Added screenshots, i click on screenshot 1
screenshot 1.png
and redirects to 2.
screenshot 2.png

Did i something wrong? or i needed to do extra steps? thank you !!.

If you read previous posts you might have saved yourself some time. 😉

We could look at possibly nulling the page builder part of it, however there is not enough demand for this resource to warrant us spending so much time fixing something that hardly anybody will actually use. 😒

I'd definately be a user of the theme builder if this was ever nulled.
Appreciate all the hard work as always! :)

Reactions: Deoz and viid
hey babiato peeps
am getting app.seedprod.com refused to connect. when I try to connect? kindly help

Babak updated SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.14.0

Download SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.14.0 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.14.0 – 08/08/22

Added – Gallery Blocks – Basic and Advanced
Added – Tab Block
Added – Ability to Dim Background and Add a Color Overlay
Added – Custom Background Settings
Added – Menu Block – SubMenu Style Controls – Border, Padding, Color, Etc
Added – Image Block – Lightbox Feature, Border Radius Percentage, Custom Shadows
Added – TikTok Icon to Social Profiles
Tweak – Update Font Awesome to use the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock