• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SeedProd Pro

SeedProd Pro v6.15.23

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,
Installed the latest version of this plugin on new domain and it won't let me install or save any new pages.
Then changed password suggested here to "nulled", doesn't help. Debuged seedprod, nothing.
Anyone suggestions? Thank you very much! seedprod.png

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.7.2​

Nulled Status: NULLED
Please test for activation status & report back to me if it not works.
No sorry, this version doesn't work either.
Once you start messing around with the password, you can't do anything. I cleaned the whole database and checked if there is a table created in PHP admin, but also nothing.
Something has nested somewhere in file management that has made it totally unusable now.
If anyone knows a solution, I would love to hear about it.
I need to make a sales page quickly and to start again with a completely different builder, is not something I feel comfortable with...
Please help anyone?

No sorry, this version doesn't work either.
Once you start messing around with the password, you can't do anything. I cleaned the whole database and checked if there is a table created in PHP admin, but also nothing.
Something has nested somewhere in file management that has made it totally unusable now.
If anyone knows a solution, I would love to hear about it.
I need to make a sales page quickly and to start again with a completely different builder, is not something I feel comfortable with...
Please help anyone?
Try clearing the whole server cache if you have root access

Reactions: Soberam
Babak updated SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro - WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.9.0.3

Download SeedProd Coming Soon Page Pro v6.9.0.3 - WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.9.0.3 – 1/17/22

• Tweak – Fixed Has Category and Has Tag in Theme builder conditions
  • Tweak – Prevent duplicate subscribers
  • Tweak – Added Lang Attributes to Landing Pages
  • Tweak – Fixed Builder Debug
  • Tweak – Allow Theme Template Part to have revisions

Read the rest of this update entry...

thanks @Babak the latest version works for me. Just one small issue, when trying to submit an email address to the coming soon page, can't get the "Success Action" message, though the email address registers in the SeedProd's subscribers page. Has anyone had similar problem? cheers

latest version isn't working for me. when i click on any option to create a page it takes me to the choose new template page then its blank. im trying it on a clean wordpress install

I tried using it but it keeps showing "only authenticated users can access the rest API," does anyone know how to fix this?

• Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Build a page but it is not going online on desktop or mobile... the page keeps a BLANK page

@Ledzepy can you renull it, bro

It still can not use

@Kao X3
Technically you can use it, it is the Theme Builder which you can't as locked. 🤣

For those having issues with building new, try using a pre-existing template and use that or edit it to your own liking.

I have tested a good few templates from the seven template sections and they all show fine after you have saved and published them.

Sort of defeats the object really of having this plugin really if you can't use it to create your own new versions, however I think most users who use this will maybe look at using a prebuilt template to begin with.

@Kao X3
Technically you can use it, it is the Theme Builder which you can't as locked. 🤣

For those having issues with building new, try using a pre-existing template and use that or edit it to your own liking.

I have tested a good few templates from the seven template sections and they all show fine after you have saved and published them.

Sort of defeats the object really of having this plugin really if you can't use it to create your own new versions, however I think most users who use this will maybe look at using a prebuilt template to begin with.
My site is new, the first plugin with basic theme, I use the template included but still not working out of admin board. From client view only a blank page!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock