• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SeedProd Pro

SeedProd Pro v6.15.23

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the update, make new page is working with no issue, but i can't use new feature called dynamic text it says "Dynamic Text is not available, upgrade to unlock!"

Reactions: strangerdanger
  • Love
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
I must be missing something here, but I don't see any Admin.php in this plugins files in order to null it as per the instructions.

I really like the idea of you guys sharing how to null things, rather than nulling them for us... its a good way to get some experience and hopefully, in the future, be able to null some things ourselves that we can share.

Sadly I can also not getting it to work. After installing it shows activated in the settings but the invalid license popup appears anyway and it is not possible to edit any coming soon/maintenance/404 page ... it is just blank white. I hope anybody can get it to work or recommend an alternative plugin.

Reactions: Pixelate
I create a 'coming soon' page, add content, save it, then log out - I just get this error

"Please create your Coming Soon Page in the plugin settings."

The plugin doesn't work, likely because as someone said it's not nulled.

I liked the way it was before when it was simple to have a page with a simple form, logo, and some text

I can't use it unless I roll back to 5.12.5, unless someone can explain how to get it working.

i just get a spinning circle that goes on forever
Dont think it works :)

Also was no admin.php in my folder -
wordpress\htdocs\wp-content\plugins\seedprod-coming-soon-pro-5

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock