• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Search plugin for WordPress/Woocommerce

New_MRs

May 2, 2022
Hello,

I`m building ecommerce website with Thrive Themes and i`m looking for search/filter plugin. Any one haves experiences in this and could recommend a fast, lightweight plugin compatible with Thrive Themes?

Thanks!

Ajax search pro is a beast.
It was on Babiato before we lost data.
I downloaded it from babiato before we lost data, if you want I can upload the file for you.

• Love
Reactions: New_MRs
Ajax search pro is a beast.
It was on Babiato before we lost data.
I downloaded it from babiato before we lost data, if you want I can upload the file for you.
I cant find the plugin post seems on forum at all now, i think it would benefit many more people if you could crate one and share this resource!

I cant find the plugin post seems on forum at all now, i think it would benefit many more people if you could crate one and share this resource!
I don't know the name of the person who shared this resource on Babiato.
I have attached the file that I downloaded from here.
I am using it on two of my site still I'd like to say use it at your own risk I'm not responsible if this plugin causes any issue in fact I will be a victim in that case.
Thanks.

Attachments

• codecanyon-ajax-search-pro-live-wordpress-search-filter-plugin-4.22.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 7
I am using it on two of my site still I'd like to say use it at your own risk I'm not responsible if this plugin causes any issue in fact I will be a victim in that case.
Thanks.
And as I don't own this item on my CodeCanyon account therefore I can't create the resource.

Reactions: New_MRs
Thanks.
Thanks buddy!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock