• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin

Scrapes - WordPress Scraper and Content Crawler Plugin v2.2.0 Untouched

No permission to download
hello everyone i try the translate feature of this plugin but it only translate the title ?
can someone help me to solve the problem to translate the content 1606313248453.png
1606312985088.png

Hi, I have a question regarding this plugin, I was wonder which one is better or the best?
All opinions are welcome
Thank you all in advance. 🙏🙂

vs this one below.

Hi, I have a question regarding this plugin, I was wonder which one is better or the best?
All opinions are welcome
Thank you all in advance. 🙏

These are different plugins, so no one knows.

But as far as I know, only this plugin and WP automatic are really well known, so.

Octolooks scrapes Devs are assholes. Wouldnt refund me. In my opinion a scammer and false advertises for sure on YouTube. Shows them scraping aliexpress. But, it's one of many sites it can't scrape cause of ajax

Octolooks scrapes Devs are assholes. Wouldnt refund me. In my opinion a scammer and false advertises for sure on YouTube. Shows them scraping aliexpress. But, it's one of many sites it can't scrape cause of ajax

The developer is only 1 person and sometimes do not want to reply questions lol, I experienced same, and that plugin seems yes, can't scrape sites with Ajax, so you have to find a better solution.

send me the website you want to crawl, I want to test it
Uhhh 90% of the internet. Octo sucks. I'll give away my license. Garbage. Don't support an asshole, super rude. Not the messages I got, it was beyond negligent. I eventually believe a person makes cash, they should support the softawre companies they use. This is universal. The emails I got would reveal my identity as he probably sweeps the forum himself.

Can someone help me please ?
I'am stuck on "Running" mode. No posts are beeing loaded to the website.

Last Run: 2021-01-04 22:11:19

Last Complete: None

Last Scrape: None

Next Run: 2021-01-04 22:16:18

Total Run:

I'am running plugin version 2.1.0

wordpress version 5.6 and PHP 7.4

Can someone help me please ?
I'am stuck on "Running" mode. No posts are beeing loaded to the website.

Last Run: 2021-01-04 22:11:19

Last Complete: None

Last Scrape: None

Next Run: 2021-01-04 22:16:18

Total Run:

I'am running plugin version 2.1.0

wordpress version 5.6 and PHP 7.4
I have the same problem, does anyone have a solution?

how to delete a CUSTOM FIELD section???

Tried Find-Replace in CONTENT section but what should I write in Find?

let's say the CUSTOM FIELD name is babiato
In Find I write
[scrape_meta name="babiato"]

doesn't work :(

I read the userguide and blog but it's not helping

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock