• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scrap Google Maps

danger

Babiato Lover
Jan 6, 2019
Belgique
Hello, I'm looking for a way to scrap Google Maps, and extract email addresses. Do you know something that can make it ?

Thanks !

last year i see some people create website and chrome addons for extract email from a range of gmaps...
he is vietnamese...
but now the addons is not on chrome webstore... and the sites i forget it....
but the only things that i remember i search it by "google maps extractor" in youtube....

Hi @WardenCommander I use G Extractor Software. I have never tested an extension, but i see that there are some on google store...
Im need to scrape all GmB locations in my region, i was looking to build custom scraper with google api. Will have a look at what you suggest. Or would you be interested to try scrape for me?

there's app to extract GMB without API.
let me know if any one want's to try.

PS: your not allowed to sell or use it for giveaway the data extracted here.

I hope you are not trying to sell something here? :unsure:
Not really... my objective in the private message was to explain that the software has a free trial period and most likely my help wouldn't be necessary. Otherwise if the request was in the tens/hundreds of thousands of data points I'd defintely charge for it. If you see a problem on it, i'm sorry.

Not really... my objective in the private message was to explain that the software has a free trial period and most likely my help wouldn't be necessary. Otherwise if the request was in the tens/hundreds of thousands of data points I'd defintely charge for it. If you see a problem on it, i'm sorry.
Okay, just be aware of Marketplace Rule #15. You don't meet the requirements to sell anything yet.

Reactions: isabel12
You can use Webharvy , It is visual and you dont need to write any code to use it .

this one? https://www.g-extractor.com/ its a scam site. I paid for it, but it didnt work. I ask for refund, no reply whatsoever. this fake company is based in india.
well from the sites itself can tell you wheter it's scam or not...
moreover... the sites is all about india... if you scroll down....
well i didn't jugde all people from india scammer, but india, bangladesh and some country around it very popular when it's came to scamming....

if you buy some USB drive from china well... that's will probably scam,
if you buy some software on internet from india people... that's also a will be a scam

if you see anything in india, bangladesh, well you should look that....
maybe if it's came for software, some chinese, middle east, and russian people can help with it. but never with india... lol

• Haha
Reactions: Aceitachi
this one? https://www.g-extractor.com/ its a scam site. I paid for it, but it didnt work. I ask for refund, no reply whatsoever. this fake company is based in india.
I didnt mean to be rude. I love people in india. What I'm telling is the company is from india and the documents on the website tells it all. the claim to be legal, with proper documents and they claim to pay taxes? I dont know. Got no support on form, email and whatsapp. no reply etc. I guess someone from these people is also here in Biabiato. They can explain anytime.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock