• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

scopic.me

Just a simple ecommerce website, but I like it.... I think the stores that are more "minimalistic" looks better.... Can I ask the name of the theme you're using?

Yes, It's oriented to custom prints and design. So we want to keep it as minimal as it is possible. Thanks for the feedback sir. The theme is woostify. It's on Babiato too.

Good Job. Clear and Fast
Maybe, I change the first photo on HomePage :

not in accordance with the design of the site

and Add some css Hover to make the site more alive

Reactions: amitsingh
Hello amitsingh :)

Here is what i see should be better or fixed and don't get me wrong, it is just my opinion :)

Top bar height should be smaller and search field is almost invisible even if it is too big.
Those black bolded fonts should not be so bold, too strong. "Designed with style" should be the same as other in the Hero image, as "Arrival" and that "New Arrival" don't belong there.
Those black buttons on exclusive categories should be green as others.
"High Quality Printed & Designer Shop" above the footer should be boxed not full width.
Social links and for Google play should open in new tab, also links in "Scopic Business"
Pinterest social icon should be square too.
All categories to put in the menu, submenu.
In the footer "Scopic Business" should go up and customer care phones somewhere down.
From the permalinks "product category" should not be displayed.

Overall nice, pleasent for the eyes!

Btw, whats "Desi" :) ?!

Hello amitsingh :)

Here is what i see should be better or fixed and don't get me wrong, it is just my opinion :)

Top bar height should be smaller and search field is almost invisible even if it is too big.
Those black bolded fonts should not be so bold, too strong. "Designed with style" should be the same as other in the Hero image, as "Arrival" and that "New Arrival" don't belong there.
Those black buttons on exclusive categories should be green as others.
"High Quality Printed & Designer Shop" above the footer should be boxed not full width.
Social links and for Google play should open in new tab, also links in "Scopic Business"
Pinterest social icon should be square too.
All categories to put in the menu, submenu.
In the footer "Scopic Business" should go up and customer care phones somewhere down.
From the permalinks "product category" should not be displayed.

Overall nice, pleasent for the eyes!

Btw, whats "Desi" :) ?!

That's what I called an honest and pro review. I am amazed by the feedback and suggestion you put up. It means you clearly observed each component and element. I will look into all these matters.

Desi is an Indian Language "Hindi" word means native. Similarly "Dil se" means "By heart". As I provide delivery to India only so used native language word to influence more.

At last I appreciate your valuable words & in-depth review. I will surely improve all the things. One more thing, How was site speed for you? is it loading well?

Reactions: Niko Nemo
No problem amitsingh :)

Im glad i can help!

Thats just my opinion, maybe im not right in all of that, but You see...

Speed, loading is very good i must say, well done! Only those websites from "Scopic Business' are opening slow but it is not Your fault.

"Download Scopic Seller App" link should open in new tab too.

Thanks, i learned something new today, review Desi from me :)

This Fuko website is very nice, clean, pleasant for the eyes, nice images, good concept i like it!
Maybe here and there some spacing to fix, Google play icon on the bottom to open in a new tab...

But what is confusing for me is about the posts!

I opened "Technology" page, ok, than i opened one post "How our brain adopt technology", ok, but when i scroll down on the end of the text, it continues with a post from other category/page "Plan a healthy diet for kids", "se* changed the world" and so on...And as i can see its on the all posts like that, mixed...
That should not be like that, only if You want to be like that...
When i open Technology post, i expect to see Technology posts there...

And maybe in the Footer "made with ❤" should go down a little bit...

Overall, it is great!

This Fuko website is very nice, clean, pleasant for the eyes, nice images, good concept i like it!
Maybe here and there some spacing to fix, Google play icon on the bottom to open in a new tab...

But what is confusing for me is about the posts!

I opened "Technology" page, ok, than i opened one post "How our brain adopt technology", ok, but when i scroll down on the end of the text, it continues with a post from other category/page "Plan a healthy diet for kids", "se* changed the world" and so on...And as i can see its on the all posts like that, mixed...
That should not be like that, only if You want to be like that...
When i open Technology post, i expect to see Technology posts there...

And maybe in the Footer "made with ❤" should go down a little bit...

Overall, it is great!

Oh!!! Yes, That's a setting that makes the reading activity continue but we can turn it off easily. The only relevant article will be shown as per the article. I will check and improve the other things you mentioned. Thanks for your time, buddy. I learned a lot today. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock