• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammers @ChintanBhat

@Babak
would like to inquire result because any mature member can understand the case easily.

“You have the right to remain silent.

Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.

You have the right to an attorney.

If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.

Do you understand the rights I have just read to you?

With these rights in mind, do you wish to speak to me?”

Hi Everyone,

If everyone is thinking that I did a scam because of sake of money then @Babak You can ban me I'm having no problem and I'm done here because of someone else I got my name very bad here.

First of all Why would've I have done this?

This is enough, I was happy that after a long time I'm logging in Babiato back but suddenly I saw such messages here and I'm genuinely feeling so bad that I can't express. I'm sorry @mgwx but again I'm saying I didn't did, even though I'm apologising for that. I'm sorry for it. But genuinely I didn't did this, someone used my name here
I don't and can't believe it was you either. It doesn't make any sense.. and like someone said here, that convo doesn't even sound like you.

Hope admin can get down to the bottom of this and get the imposter IP banned for good.

Hi Everyone,

If everyone is thinking that I did a scam because of sake of money then @Babak You can ban me I'm having no problem and I'm done here because of someone else I got my name very bad here.

First of all Why would've I have done this?

This is enough, I was happy that after a long time I'm logging in Babiato back but suddenly I saw such messages here and I'm genuinely feeling so bad that I can't express. I'm sorry @mgwx but again I'm saying I didn't did, even though I'm apologising for that. I'm sorry for it. But genuinely I didn't did this, someone used my name here
Hey Brother @ChintanBhat,

The majority of Babiato members value your contribution here & trust you.

It's probably some Nigerian scammer stealing your identity - there have been a lot of these scammers hanging around Babiato since it was brought back.

It's probably some Nigerian scammer stealing your identity - there have been a lot of these scammers hanging around Babiato since it was brought back.

There are so many scammers around the globe doing worse than the Nigerians. I feel your comment is disrespectful to Nigerians and to the entire Babiato community. I'm sure we need to watch how we disrespect others here in other, not to further obfuscate unnecessary bullying. As a Nigerian, I feel attacked and disrespected by your statement.. Next time, mind what you say in public.

There are so many scammers around the globe doing worse than the Nigerians. I feel your comment is disrespectful to Nigerians and to the entire Babiato community. I'm sure we need to watch how we disrespect others here in other, not to further obfuscate unnecessary bullying. As a Nigerian, I feel attacked and disrespected by your statement.. Next time, mind what you say in public.
I guess you are wrong when he said Nigerian he did mean only the bad people and yes sorry for that but I got scammed in real life by a woman from Nigeria and she took more than 1k she fake the identity and I was trying to help someone there to survive the suffer and she took the money for herself.

Don't take it personally He just meant the bad people and when we deal with people always bad people ruin it.

Reactions: kalios
I guess you are wrong when he said Nigerian he did mean only the bad people and yes sorry for that but I got scammed in real life by a woman from Nigeria and she took more than 1k she fake the identity and I was trying to help someone there to survive the suffer and she took the money for herself.

Don't take it personally He just meant the bad people and when we deal with people always bad people ruin it.
Maybe he's one of the scammers here robbing people here.

Oh I am wrong for pointing his statement out? So in other words you agree with his statement. I go scammed by an Arab dude. Doesn't that make Arabs criminals? Should I ask you watch Jim Browning on YouTube and see how he's exposing Indian scammers? Should I also label Indians because few of them are doing scam?

For the record, I'm a Nigerian as well.

A proud Nigerian.

If you're whining about being scammed by a person online, whine about them. Don't bring the entirety of my beautiful country into it.

Yes we are not perfect but we are beautiful.

Are there no scammers from your country? It's everywhere.

Stop acting like a Pot calling kettle black.

For the record, I'm a Nigerian as well.

A proud Nigerian.

If you're whining about being scammed by a person online, whine about them. Don't bring the entirety of my beautiful country into it.

Yes we are not perfect but we are beautiful.

Are there no scammers from your country? It's everywhere.

Stop acting like a Pot calling kettle black.
I can't understand you guys!....

I'm romanian, and everywere I go the people think or say "oh, romanians are thieves, romanians are state evaders, walk with tricks, criminals" etc, but I don't get offended (and practically no romanian does it)....

You're acting like ladies.

Can you tell us, is the conversation the guy posted true or not?. He actually posted a direct Babiato conversation with the seller and the profile is genuine. I don't think it is edited or outside of Babiato. @Babak please investigate this issue.

Reactions: nullbabloo
Can you tell us, is the conversation the guy posted true or not?. He actually posted a direct Babiato conversation with the seller and the profile is genuine. I don't think it is edited or outside of Babiato. @Babak please investigate this issue.
Yes I also waiting for final verdict of @mod and @Babak. Picture is clear enough to not only take action but recovery of someone hard earned money.

I can't understand you guys!....

I'm romanian, and everywere I go the people think or say "oh, romanians are thieves, romanians are state evaders, walk with tricks, criminals" etc, but I don't get offended (and practically no romanian does it)....

You're acting like ladies.
You don't get offended doesn't mean we're the same.

I'm a proud black man and I value respect especially from the words of the mouth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock