• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scammers @ChintanBhat

mgwx

May 2, 2022
Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/chintanbhat.96382/
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 102 USDT
Screenshots of Communication:
1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Additional Information:
I bought AWS 1350usd points account from him
The first purchase is normal delivery Second purchase not delivered March 25 to now
He recently modified the TG account Information deleted

• Haha
Reactions: tuer and swamyji
He's jealous of me, i don't know why, but no worries, i never mind him 😎

Now considering this issue, I'd like to urge @babakto take this concern seriously. Your Moderator is being accused here and we have to maintain the reputation of Babiato pretty clean. If Chintan found guilt, you have to kick him from here. If he's clean then he has the right to stay here.

Nobody wants scam here!
#peace :)

Last edited:
he's a nice guy i don't think he can scam maybe some problems or misunderstanding

He's jealous of me, i don't know why, but no worries, i never mind him 😎

Now considering this issue, I'd like to urge @babakto take this concern seriously. Your Moderator is being accused here and we have to maintain the reputation of Babiato pretty clean. If Chintan found guilt, you have to kick him from here. If he's clean then he has the right to stay here.

Nobody wants scam here!
#peace :)
lol your 7th post and you're already a judge?

I'm 200% sure it is a misunderstanding @mgwx , I know @ChintanBhat , and that doesn't sound like him at all.

I dont know abour you @mgwx as your account is new and also all what you send there is no number or real information about who is @chitanBhat as it can be anyone you saved by this name so tell me what was ur old account and @Babak will see this

Reactions: strider2
Hi @mgwx,

Sorry but I don't know any of this screenshots. I didn't even logged in Babiato since a long time because of my project and even was not used my telegram too. I don't know how you're showing this screenshots. I don't even having these conversations in my chat list. And one more thing I saw that my Telegram was too hacked so I changed the password and number. You can see it below. I've worked with many other peoples in Babiato but I didn't did this thing. I gave them service but from last few months I was not using babiato properly because of my project. @m1zz

@Babak sorry but I can't accept this. Every other person and mods knows that I was not frequently logging in Babiato because of my projects then I would've I met you? Show me the proof from babiato that you had a conversation with me! TBH, Idk you.

Now I'm leaving this here because I don't have energy to have a debate with you but I've shown that my telegram was hacked Idk how but it was so I guess there it happened.

@Babak Bro now you decide.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220510-080810_Telegram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220510-080810_Telegram.jpg
    919.9 KB · Views: 179
Hi @mgwx,

Sorry but I don't know any of this screenshots. I didn't even logged in Babiato since a long time because of my project and even was not used my telegram too. I don't know how you're showing this screenshots. I don't even having these conversations in my chat list. And one more thing I saw that my Telegram was too hacked so I changed the password and number. You can see it below. I've worked with many other peoples in Babiato but I didn't did this thing. I gave them service but from last few months I was not using babiato properly because of my project. @m1zz

@Babak sorry but I can't accept this. Every other person and mods knows that I was not frequently logging in Babiato because of my projects then I would've I met you? Show me the proof from babiato that you had a conversation with me! TBH, Idk you.

Now I'm leaving this here because I don't have energy to have a debate with you but I've shown that my telegram was hacked Idk how but it was so I guess there it happened.

@Babak Bro now you decide.
With this picture I'm sure that's not you, because I know you, those may someone else who hacked your telegram, hope this problem solved soon

I have babiato chat records

Attachments

• AWS 1000USD (Offer) _ Babiato Forums.zip
    543.4 KB · Views: 115
Why not trade normally I have bought hundreds of accounts on other websites for $79 Why not long-term cooperation

some mods are advertising their own paid subscription websites and some are ripping users,, lol
not meant to offend someone here, but since 2018 when i joined this is the second time i see this mayhem here..

i am a man of few words but people should take responsibility...
i dont knw who is right or wrong, but as the seller did trade before with user and provided the services via same telegram and same username(forum).. he should be accountable for the scam the buyer got into.. he is responsible for his telegram account security and if he lost that account or not active/in service, he should update the sale page...
isn't this what comes in business ethics.. i mean a what we see in practical...
yeah the seller payment info should be the same but when as buyer if you are communicating with the same username in forum and the telegram ,,,, anyone will think its the same person.... isn't..

rest i know babiato is much wiser then me and have much more wisdom so he can take all facts in consideration and see whats the fair verdict..

p.s- i m still wondering though, how come the fourm who's got thouands of users online everyday, and million views hadn't took website backup for over that long period..
i mean even for my personal website who no ones visits, i take backup once in a month.. and there is automatic backup option from hosting provider too.. isn't... lolz

edit: this is my personal opinion and speculations which i made after seeing both parties provided ,, not meant to offend or playing smart here.. just coz as babiato supporter i comment only when necessary in these cases, thanks.

Last edited:
The REAL and most important question here:

Why would @ChintanBhat risk his good name & position here over just $100 - especially when this would stop him selling other stuff in the future? It makes no sense at all.

Scammers Profile Link: https://babia.to/members/chintanbhat.96382/
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 102 USDT
Screenshots of Communication:
1.png 2.png
3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png

Additional Information:
I bought AWS 1350usd points account from him
The first purchase is normal delivery Second purchase not delivered March 25 to now
He recently modified the TG account Information deleted
Babiato goes down a few times. If your having issues try a different up or browser.

I'm here in babiato since 2020, this is secondary my account. Chintan knew me pretty well. And btw is your english pretty weak ? Have i mentioned any judgement in my comment ? Or you have God's eye 🤔
lol your 7th post and you're already a judge?

I'm 200% sure it is a misunderstanding @mgwx , I know @ChintanBhat , and that doesn't sound like him at all.

I dont know abour you @mgwx as your account is new and also all what you send there is no number or real information about who is @chitanBhat as it can be anyone you saved by this name so tell me what was ur old account and @Babak will see this
It could be possible! Let's hope for the best, apart from our fight I'd love if Chintan stays here in Babiato. 😌

Hi Everyone,

If everyone is thinking that I did a scam because of sake of money then @Babak You can ban me I'm having no problem and I'm done here because of someone else I got my name very bad here.

First of all Why would've I have done this?

This is enough, I was happy that after a long time I'm logging in Babiato back but suddenly I saw such messages here and I'm genuinely feeling so bad that I can't express. I'm sorry @mgwx but again I'm saying I didn't did, even though I'm apologising for that. I'm sorry for it. But genuinely I didn't did this, someone used my name here

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock