• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[SCAM] Paytiz.com

nevenx

Trusted Uploader
Aug 4, 2018
Mars
hyiptemplates.net
Hello, dear Babiato members.
If you use any online service to exchange currency like BTC, ADV, PP, PM, etc, avoid this exchanger!

After I made an order to exchange 0.0045 BTC to ADV, I waited almost 24h for their support, and when they answer, they told me that I was trying to make a fraud attempt and freeze my funds.

You can see my feedback here to understand this little bit better.

Be careful and stay safe from scammers.

I'm sorry to hear that you have meet a scammer. From what I've seen and tested on their exchange after reading your post it seems that is their error. They don't lock transactions at the moment they're made and because of volatility it may appear as underpayment. Funny is that BTC goes up it won't change the amount of adv you receive. But if goes down it shows underpayment.
That's a "quick made for profit" kind of exchange and everything that happens it's customer's fault.

I'm sorry to hear that you have meet a scammer. From what I've seen and tested on their exchange after reading your post it seems that is their error. They don't lock transactions at the moment they're made and because of volatility it may appear as underpayment. Funny is that BTC goes up it won't change the amount of adv you receive. But if goes down it shows underpayment.
That's a "quick made for profit" kind of exchange and everything that happens it's customer's fault.
They scam if they can! Trust me. After a little bit of research, I found a lot of scammed people. If you read what they say (order was 0.045 and paid 0.0045) you will see that there is no error in the system or BTC rate. That is a big difference in the BTC amount.
They are blacklisted on one of the biggest MoneyMaking forums (will not share/advertise the link).
Regards

My order ID 172896, Paytiz scammed me for 1620USD on 5th May. Filed a claim at the resource above NFRC220505188667

Also, all the victims are welcome to join Facebook group to share their experience: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1035577407329638

I suggest to have a meeting with a lawyers at London this month, find more information at the group events announces.
Sorry to herd that... after I report them they release my money. Hope you will get yours back.
As I can see, bestchange.com removed Paytiz from their site.

My order ID 172896, Paytiz scammed me for 1620USD on 5th May. Filed a claim at the resource above NFRC220505188667

Also, all the victims are welcome to join Facebook group to share their experience: https://web.facebook.com/groups/1035577407329638

I suggest to have a meeting with a lawyers at London this month, find more information at the group events announces.
A long time ago, I used that platform.
My Experience was good.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock