• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Scalability Pro - WordPress Plugin

Scalability Pro - WordPress Plugin v5.44

No permission to download

Sara7

Trusted Uploader
Aug 13, 2019
From many different places
Sara7 submitted a new resource:

Scalability Pro - helps you identify and fix scalability issues with your site

premium-plugin-pack.svg

Scalability Pro helps you identify and fix potential and existing scalability issues with your site. Scalability is not quite the same as performance – it’s related to how well you can keep your site performing fast as your site gets larger.
A highly scalable site will not slow down as your site gets bigger.
The Scalability Pro Plugin is the core WP Intense plugin to transform the speed and scalability of your...

Read more about this resource...

With the number of popups and ads experienced when trying to even download this, I'm actually wary of even installing it.

Error not working broken my site

Detalles del error
==================
Se produjo un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 2124 del archivo
/wp-content/themes/niktheme/lib/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Mensaje de error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/scalability-pro/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2126)

Error not working broken my site

Detalles del error
==================
Se produjo un error del tipo E_ERROR en la línea 2124 del archivo
/wp-content/themes/niktheme/lib/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php. Mensaje de error: Cannot redeclare tgmpa() (previously declared in /wp-content/plugins/scalability-pro/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php:2126)
@lgokul How exactly did the plugin break your website?

Reactions: lgokul
i check it now and work good without any problem
also main page is okay too

Reactions: lgokul and Sara7
This is not like wp-rocket they are for different purposes, scalability pro speeds up the database calls by indexing them in a certain way, at the end it speeds up the front end to handle more calls with less effort, you need them both especially if you are handling a busy woocommerce store.

Last edited:
Reactions: makmerghen
This is not like wp-rocket they are for different purposes, scalability pro speeds up the database calls by indexing them in a certain way, at the end it speeds up the front end to handle more calls with less effort, but not like word press, you need them both especailly if you are handling a busy woocommerce store.
thanks a lot for the clarification
is there a suggested setting for this plugin
I noted that the first thing is to do the indexing then there are many of options to enable or disable
do you recommend activate all or what ?
best regards

You're most welcome. I feel I will never be able to give back enough to this amazing community, that has saved me thousands on plugins and themes. I'll also upload soon on here some rather exclusive themes I bought from Themeforest this year, which aren't available anywhere else.

Cheers!
thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock