• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Saying hi

Veoscarimex

Mar 24, 2021
Hi all. I have just registered and I must say that this site is really useful. Thanks to everyone. I will try to collaborate, as much as i can.

Not that I minded all that much. Tammy and I both attacked Jennifer and eventually managed to get her suit off of her and toss it to the side of the tub. And to make things even better, in the midst of it I got knocked back and forth against both Jen and Tammy's naked bodies more times than I could count, and I was enjoying web cam girls every minute of it.

Having removed the offending cloth from Jen's body, Tammy and I both looked up at each other and laughed, then gave each other a high-five. Evidently Tammy had plans that went way beyond getting Jen's suit off, however. Before I knew it, her ample breasts live cam se* were pressing into my chest, her arms were wrapped around my shoulders, and her tongue was diving into my mouth. If I'd been sober, I might have resisted a little out of sheer shock if nothing else, but in my drunken state, I had no such inhibitions.

Kneeling in the hot tub with Jens legs tangled up between us, I put my arms around Tammy as well and threw myself into the kiss completely. The sexual tension I'd been feeling most of the day, combined with the copious amounts of alcohol, were finally let loose and it was all I could do not to bulldoze her over. Fortunately, Tammy was feeling just as forward and she wasted no time running her hand down my back and around to grasp my rock hard cock nude cam girls as one of my hands found it's way around to her breast and the other slid down to massage her shapely hips and ass.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3nails1cross
Welcome to the jungle. Why not tell us a little about yourself...? That's what introductions are for you know :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aldy28224
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock