• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Created A News Website. Need Someone Help TO Make Money With It

sirjoetribbiani

Jun 13, 2022
Hi, I created a website upworthynews.com . I need help to guide me that how can I make money with it. I do freelancing but I don't earn that much money so maybe someone is interested to help me out with some great ideas. Thank you.

If you want to grow organically, build backlinks, share your news on social media. Just bring ppl to you site. Once you get enough visitors per month apply for AdSense and you'll be good to go. Be informed you won't be able to live entirely on income from AdSense. So you'll also need to get sponsored posts. You can also start with affiliate marketing, that can help you earn way more than you get from ads.

• Love
Reactions: sirjoetribbiani
By "make" money. I am sure you are referring to AdSense, which is the generic way of "making" money or new blogs.

First off, to be able to make money, you need to get your website approved by ad networks so that you can show ads on your site and make money through visitors' interaction with your contents. You can apply for AdSense your if you know what you are doing or you can use the services of someone who knows its onions to do that for you.

I was an AdSense product expert and know how to get blogs approved for AdSense. So you could send a PM if you are interested. Alternatively, you might not necessarily use AdSense. There are tons of ad networks you can use but none of them is as rewarding as AdSense in terms of CPC and CPM.

Which other networks you could suggest for ads? Ive heard something about Programmatic Advertising Platforms but not sure which one is the best for beginers

I do not recommend that for a new or small publishers. They even rarely work with new or small publishers. When you find one that does, chances are that it will take forever to make a meagre $100. I am saying this from a place of experience. Depending on your target traffic, another option to consider is media.net. If your news is not centered on tier one visitors, then you shouldn't worry yourself. Give or take, AdSense is the most viable option for any small publisher.

Your site is look like a articles sites other then news site.
The best way to earn money with news website is get sponsorship from your local area. Attend local events representing your website and give coverage such events on your website.
After some time your site will become popular and you will start getting rewards from brands.
This is the method used by the newspapers and other media.

Your site is look like a articles sites other then news site.
The best way to earn money with news website is get sponsorship from your local area. Attend local events representing your website and give coverage such events on your website.
After some time your site will become popular and you will start getting rewards from brands.
This is the method used by the newspapers and other media.
Great. Thank You

If you want to grow organically, build backlinks, share your news on social media. Just bring ppl to you site. Once you get enough visitors per month apply for AdSense and you'll be good to go. Be informed you won't be able to live entirely on income from AdSense. So you'll also need to get sponsored posts. You can also start with affiliate marketing, that can help you earn way more than you get from ads.
Have you tried affiliate marketing? It's a great way to earn some money while sitting at home. Check out this video-
I'm planning to join as an affiliate marketer soon.

my antivirus throw an alert ! your site is dangerous and not working.
I tried to visit the site but it's just loading. So, my advice to OP is to fix his site and make sure it's working properly. Hopefully no malware and all those ugly whatnots. Then, he could focus on growing his "blog".

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock