• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Salon Booking Management System

starliner

Trusted Uploader
Mar 28, 2019
Türkiye
Salon Booking Management System - 2

Salon Booking Management System Script is a PHP Script for clients can book their appointments easily. You can book Appointments with your favourite Agent. Cash By hand & Stripe Payment Method Added. User can check stripe invoice and pay instantly. Anyone can use this to manage online bookings. You can create their account using E-Mail or Social Login with Google & Facebook and Track your bookings. You can easily change website settings, Add/Edit/Delete Blog Posts, Disqus & Facebook Comments settings, SMTP settings, social login keys settings, page settings, header/footer scripts settings, analytics settings, meta tags settings, e-mail settings, google recaptcha settings, Banner ads settings, services, bookings and manage all of the gallery images using our powerful Admin Panel. The script also includes Modular Theme Support which lets you create / edit themes very easily. The interface is completely responsive and modern, built with technologies like Bootstrap 4 & jQuery.

Features
  • Agent Selection with Booking
  • Pay with Stripe/Credit Card
  • Clients Accounts
  • Social Login Google & Facebook
  • Manage Bookings
  • Gallery Images
  • Top, Bottom & Pop Ads Support
  • Google Recaptcha
  • Blog Support
  • SMTP Support
  • Built-in Contact Form
  • Powerful Admin Panel
  • 100% Responsive Design
  • AJAX Based
  • SEO Ready
  • 100% Pent-ested Security
  • Quick and Easy Installation
  • Free Lifetime Updates
  • Easy to Use
  • Modular Theme Support
  • And more…
Requirements
  • Operating System : Linux or Windows
  • Shared, VPS or Dedicated Server
  • Web Server : Apache
  • PHP Version: 5.6+
  • PHP CURL
  • PHP ZIP
  • MySql: 5.1+
Frontend Demo:
https://salon.hnaxes.com
Admin Panel Demo
https://salon.hnaxes.com/admin
Username : administrator
Password : administrator

Installation

Upload folder to your server than run site.com/install

where did you get that code as I couldn't find it in the project files?

Edit: it doesn't matter where you find it, it means $setup="null"

Last edited:
Reactions: hacgiay
where did you get that code as I couldn't find it in the project files?

Edit: it doesn't matter where you find it, it means $setup="null"
I found the same source code in codelist but in setup.php it contains that code
I found that php 7.3 not work so I switch to php 5.6

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone tell me if I can translate this script into my language?

inside system -> language folder u see english folder and files.

U must manually create new language.

Ex : copy english folder and its contents rename it new language orn spanish

Than inside the folder open files one by one with notepadd and change texts manually.

Reactions: indio
[QUOTE = "starliner, postagem: 255090, membro: 20465"]
dentro do sistema -> pasta do idioma u veja a pasta e os arquivos em inglês.

Você deve criar manualmente um novo idioma.

Ex: copie a pasta em inglês e seu conteúdo renomeie-a para novo idioma ou espanhol

Depois, dentro da pasta, abra os arquivos um por um com o notepadd e altere os textos manualmente.
[/CITAR]

Tranks man!

thank you so much ,
- But I have a request, I can't run it, can someone contact me and tell me how it was done because I have no knowledge of php.

- I am creating a shaving application and I have a user application that I created, and I am also working on creating a manager application and I will merge the two together. Can I combine my application with this control panel ?? How do I do that?

Please someone to help me. You can help me here, or you can contact me via e-mail or WhatsApp ..
+20011151839867
[email protected]

Salon Booking Management System - 2

Salon Booking Management System Script is a PHP Script for clients can book their appointments easily. You can book Appointments with your favourite Agent. Cash By hand & Stripe Payment Method Added. User can check stripe invoice and pay instantly. Anyone can use this to manage online bookings. You can create their account using E-Mail or Social Login with Google & Facebook and Track your bookings. You can easily change website settings, Add/Edit/Delete Blog Posts, Disqus & Facebook Comments settings, SMTP settings, social login keys settings, page settings, header/footer scripts settings, analytics settings, meta tags settings, e-mail settings, google recaptcha settings, Banner ads settings, services, bookings and manage all of the gallery images using our powerful Admin Panel. The script also includes Modular Theme Support which lets you create / edit themes very easily. The interface is completely responsive and modern, built with technologies like Bootstrap 4 & jQuery.

Features
  • Agent Selection with Booking
  • Pay with Stripe/Credit Card
  • Clients Accounts
  • Social Login Google & Facebook
  • Manage Bookings
  • Gallery Images
  • Top, Bottom & Pop Ads Support
  • Google Recaptcha
  • Blog Support
  • SMTP Support
  • Built-in Contact Form
  • Powerful Admin Panel
  • 100% Responsive Design
  • AJAX Based
  • SEO Ready
  • 100% Pent-ested Security
  • Quick and Easy Installation
  • Free Lifetime Updates
  • Easy to Use
  • Modular Theme Support
  • And more…
Requirements
  • Operating System : Linux or Windows
  • Shared, VPS or Dedicated Server
  • Web Server : Apache
  • PHP Version: 5.6+
  • PHP CURL
  • PHP ZIP
  • MySql: 5.1+
Frontend Demo:
https://salon.hnaxes.com
Admin Panel Demo
https://salon.hnaxes.com/admin
Username : administrator
Password : administrator

Installation

Upload folder to your server than run site.com/install

can update ver new

Reactions: Hisaki
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock