• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sabri Suby Consulting Empire

Status
Not open for further replies.

kbrothers

Banned User
Jul 30, 2019
Module 1: Getting Started

As the title suggests, this is all about getting started, and it doesn't matter whether you're still a newbie or you've been in the business for many years.

This is especially helpful for newbies who want to find their niche. Of course, it also has the "mindset" portion of every training program. What's different is that it includes a guide on how to calculate your income potential.

Module 2: Getting Your First Clients Through The Door

If you're still a newbie in any industry, then this section was created especially for you. Sabri reveals the secrets of finding your first clients through three free channels. You don't have to spend a dime and chase after the wrong clients after studying with Sabri.

Module 3: Your Secret Selling Weapon

Sell virtually anything with Sabri's 'Samurai Sword Sales Script' and other sales techniques he has used to build his lucrative business.
Module 4: Building a Powerful Killer Brand

In this section, you'll learn how to go from freelancer to business owner thanks to Sabri's "Secret Selling System." He'll help you build your own brand and ensure that it is unique and profitable.

Module 5: Getting More Clients - The Lead Gen Machine

Grow your client base with Sabri's 'Secret Selling System.' In this section, you'll learn how to cultivate your skills so you can add value to the existing skills you offer. You'll also learn about the Three-Step Proven Funnel.

Module 6: Operations and Execution: Managing Clients
In this section, you'll learn how to build a sustainable business by managing your clients. You'll learn how to improve your business's reputation, as well as keep your clients for years to come.

Module 7: Scaling Your Operation From Individual to Agency

If you really want to transition from freelancer or solopreneur to business owner, then the last module is created especially for you.

But wait, there's more! Take a look at the bonuses below.

Bonus 1: Your Own Plug and Play Webpage and Funnels

Sabri gives you a crash course on how to build your own consulting website with this plug and play webpages and funnels. You don't have to spend hours trying to figure out how a plug-in works or where to put this code with this bonus.

Bonus 2: Proven High-Converting Email Outreach Scripts

Use these email outreach scripts provided by Sabri to correspond with potential clients.

Bonus 3: Paid Traffic Mastery on Adwords, Facebook, and Copy

Master paid traffic, Adwords, Facebook, and copywriting with this bonus content.

Bonus 4: Iron-Clad Contract Template

Ink the deal with this iron-clad contract template. This contract template includes the scope of the work you'll be doing, the compensation, and the expectations from both sides.

This is important especially when it comes to clients who have a tendency to avoid their obligations.

Bonus 5: Private Facebook Mastermind Group

Engage like-minded members and exchange ideas when you get instant access to the Consultant Empire's exclusive Facebook group.

Who Created Consulting Empire?

The man behind Consulting Empire is Sabri Suby. According to his bio, he came from humble beginnings but was able to overcome this by building his own consulting agency. He started as a freelancer until he was able to build his client base and go from earning thousands to millions.
How Much Does Consulting Empire Cost?

So, how much does it cost?

The whole Consultant Empire course can be purchased for $997. The whole package includes the whole course and several bonuses.

You can purchase it using your credit card. Make sure that it is a Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit card. It also accepts PayPal.
Other Things You Need To Know About Consulting Empire

The strategies taught by Sabri will work in any country

According to Sabri and his team, the strategies he teaches is so versatile it can be used by a freelancer in Cleveland or a business owner in Kolkatta.

This is ideal for newbies and established consultants/business owners alike

The online course has plenty of basic content for the new consultants and would-be freelancers. But established business owners who want to increase their client base and earn more will also find helpful content here especially in the last couple of modules.

The refund policy, however, is subject to terms and conditions

The refund policy is generous, but keep in mind that there are a lot of requirements before you can claim a refund.

What I Like About Consulting Empire

This course is comprehensive

The Consulting Empire is impressive as it covers a wide array of topics. It covers topics such as mindset, figuring out your business model, pricing your services, and crafting the best contracts.

You'll learn about how to overcome impostor syndrome, tips for pitching over the phone, best closing techniques, and sealing the deal.

Building a website, branding, marketing, creating a proposal, and how to maintain a client base is also included.

There's a 365-day money-back guarantee

There is no doubt that this is the most generous money-back guarantee that I've come across. I've come across the standard 30-day and 60-day money-back guarantees. There is even an occasional 90-day or 6-month money-back guarantee, but this is the first time I've seen a whole year money-back guarantee.

But keep in mind that you need to fulfill certain requirements first.

To qualify for a refund, you must have completed the whole course, as well as answered the accompanying workbook and have done all the action items. You are required to explain why you're unhappy with it and why it didn't suit your needs.

These are just the basic requirements for refund processing. (What? Did you expect them to make it easy for you?) There are additional requirements to qualify for a refund. These include providing the company a link to the landing you've created using Sabri's Secret Selling System and sending your “High-Value Content Offer” you have created. You also need to send a link to your "Multimodality Outreach" Loom videos you have done and have sent out to your prospective clients.
What I Don't Like About Consulting Empire

It is pricey

The product is good overall, but keep in mind that it is expensive. It costs $997, and it can be quiet pricey if you're a broke freelancer or you're still a newbie in the business. You can take advantage of its 3-month payment plan if a one-time fee is not for you.
Is Consulting Empire a Scam?

Is it a scam, though?

The answer is no. Sabri Suby's Consulting Empire is not a scam. This is a 100% legit online course for freelancers, business owners, and consultants who want to grow their business.

Whether you're a freelance internet marketer or the owner of an old digital marketing agency that needs fresh ideas, then this course has a lot of helpful information for you.

Is it worth your time and money?

But keep in mind that this is not for everyone, and it is pricey. The good news is you can always request a refund if you're dissatisfied with it.

Here's A Better Way To Make Money

If you are still looking for a legitimate way of making money online and from home, then you should check out Wealthy Affiliate.
Wealthy Affiliate is where I learned how to make money online and it give you all the training and tools you need to succeed.
Also, there's a community of a million people to ask questions to and to help you out.
The best part? It's free to try!
Learn more by clicking below:

SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part05.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part09.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part04.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part10.rar (610.68 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part02.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part06.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part01.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part03.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part08.rar (862 MB)
SabriSuby.ConsultingEmpire.part07.rar (862 MB)

Reactions: sharlesstm
@kbrothers read the rules of Babiato again and you'll see that your post is against the rules, especially rule no. 3

Don't share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download. Recommended upload hosts are Google Drive, Upload.ee, Mega.nz or any other which doesn't restrict download speed.

Do change the links shared to comply with the rules.

Reactions: kubrisck
Give the mega link so i can import to my mega easily.
Bro

Point No 1 :- I am premium User 1.uploaded 2. rapidgator 3. filenext so i just Premium file copy to my account and i send link

Point no 2 :- why this so go to this link https://babia.to/threads/premium-files-download.19412/page-26#post-249523 i have help other user that have premium file and i do Free file download

Point No 3 :- I am happy to upload mega or drive but the support remote upload all most file are GBs

point no 4 :- i have already do other user why not more user use that so i have post new post also replay this link you can see that link https://babia.to/threads/premium-files-download.19412/page-26#post-249523

i am always accept rules but same time you thing who is batter

this is my point of view if you thing you have batter solution help me

@kbrothers read the rules of Babiato again and you'll see that your post is against the rules, especially rule no. 3

Do change the links shared to comply with the rules.
Point No 1 :- I am premium User 1.uploaded 2. rapidgator 3. filenext so i just Premium file copy to my account and i send link

Point no 2 :- why this so go to this link https://babia.to/threads/premium-files-download.19412/page-26#post-249523 i have help other user that have premium file and i do Free file download

Point No 3 :- I am happy to upload mega or drive but the support remote upload all most file are GBs

point no 4 :- i have already do other user why not more user use that so i have post new post also replay this link you can see that link https://babia.to/threads/premium-files-download.19412/page-26#post-249523

i am always accept rules but same time you thing who is batter

this is my point of view if you thing you have batter solution help me

Point no.1 - There is no use that you have premium for sites mentioned if others don't and you just share the links from there. For example for this resource who's gonna stay 16 hours to download as free user at 40kb/s?

Point no. 2 - Please explain HOW did you help other users with FREE accounts on rapidgator to download resources at 40kb/s ?

Point no. 3 - Please do so

Point no. 4 - Same as point no. 1 - It's useless if links shared have limited download.

Rule no. 3 of Babiato rules specify clearly:

Don't share any download links which give limited speed/require premium accounts to download.

Please do change your links with more reliable ones that comply with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock