• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener 5.5

No permission to download

kickpupco

May 7, 2022
jas0n3x submitted a new resource:

SaaS Theme for Premium URL Shortener - SaaS Theme is the perfect theme for Premium URL Shortener SaaS version.

SaaS Theme is the perfect theme for Premium URL Shortener SaaS version. It comes with many unique features including a dedicated control panel in the admin panel where you can change the skin, control testimonials and your corporate address.
As a purchaser of my products, you are entitled to free support. If you have a question, I would be...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for sharing. it worked. you can also visit if you want to have a site. have a nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
@jas0n3x link is dead. Please update or this resource will be removed.

SAAS theme no more works with the new update of premium url shortener, soon they are going to release the new update.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock