• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Need Reseller Hosting US or Singapore or Europe Based

logg

Mar 30, 2021
Hello awesome people,

I recently use Brixly dot UK Reseller Hosting Pro with features 50 - 250 cPanel Accounts, 2 Cores | 2GB RAM, it is charge me £ 19.95 / monthly.
Been running for the past one year.

Brixly basically retail from ukservers dot com

Since the lack of the service includes restrictions on access rights to the Imunify360 setting mode, I'm planning to find a replacement of brixly.
Some of the basic problems on brixly are very terrible. I still have a bunch records of them.

Is there any recommendations for a replacement with more or less the same features?

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• brixly.uk.png
    brixly.uk.png
    118 KB · Views: 47
I could share a few, but i am affiliated with them. I have been using them for the past 5 years and have been outstanding.

Do let me know, ill message you the details

i can arrange 50 accounts unlimited on european server, for 17€/ month, you can test it 4 days if you want.

I could share a few, but i am affiliated with them. I have been using them for the past 5 years and have been outstanding.

Do let me know, ill message you the details

provide your resources, e.g: memory per panel, cores etc.
i actually respect for Singapore datacenter, please

Lets try Obambu Hosting it give you reseller right with powerful reseller panel with cPanel and WHM+ there are a link about on my signature if you like to take a look

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock