• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress

RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress v3.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated RyanCV - Best CV Resume WordPress with a new update entry:

RyanCV Theme v3.0.4

Download RyanCV v3.0.4 - CV/Resume WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v3.0.4 (13.08.2022)

- Fix: Improved backgrounds when compress assets enabled;
- Fix: Improved alt for resume images;
- Fix: Improved portfolio images issue when lazyload enabled;
- Fix: Other minor improvements and fixes.
- Update: RyanCV Plugin v3.0.4;
- Update: RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can't activate the main plugin :(
(ryancv-plugin.zip)
Install-Required-Plugins-‹-Ryan304-—-WordPress.png
Bet you have simply installed from WordPress and ignored main download files.....

• Sad
Reactions: Dude
Bet you have simply installed from WordPress and ignored main download files.....
I tried 2 methods
1. WordPress dashboard
2. Copy-pasting directly into themes and plugins folders
Both times I got the same error 😞
Maybe it's because I'm using XAMPP and not a real host?

I'm using XAMPP and fixed the problem by editing php.ini and removing the ; (semi-colon) in front of extension=openssl

Thanks ❤️

Last edited:
Reactions: bobsmith
I tried importing the demo files from the previous version v2.1.8 (Both Elementor demos and ACF demos)
And I've got a bunch of errors. So I guess we need to wait for proper demo files from the latest version 😁
Thank you so much frens ❤️

Babi Ryan.png

I tried 2 methods
1. WordPress dashboard
2. Copy-pasting directly into themes and plugins folders
Both times I got the same error 😞
Maybe it's because I'm using XAMPP and not a real host?

I'm using XAMPP and fixed the problem by editing php.ini and removing the ; (semi-colon) in front of extension=openssl

Thanks ❤️

You have just enabled the PHP openssl extension

By going into your php.ini file and uncommenting the semi colon ';' at the end of it you have enabled it.

However, many thanks for reporting as it might be of use to others here. 😍

• Love
I tried importing the demo files from the previous version v2.1.8 (Both Elementor demos and ACF demos)
And I've got a bunch of errors. So I guess we need to wait for proper demo files from the latest version 😁
Thank you so much frens ❤️

Babi Ryan.png

Make sure that you have all additional plugins etc that you were using before activated before importing.

However yes, if we had some actual demos from this theme to test with, that would be ideal as otherwise we are left with the manual import.

• Love
any chance to get the import data for this theme also ACF PRO & RyanCV Advanced Background Plugin isn't getting activated !

Reactions: hanjisun000
Sorry to bother you, is there a solution for the second plugin (RyanCV Advanced Background Plugin), and for the demo import problem? I've read the messages above but can't find the files or solution. Thanks!

Sorry to bother you, is there a solution for the second plugin (RyanCV Advanced Background Plugin), and for the demo import problem? I've read the messages above but can't find the files or solution. Thanks!

As posted here....

There are not any demos.....
There are no predefined import files available for this theme. Please upload the import files manually below.

No demos are found in the theme resource zip, neither are there any demos to be found through the theme itself. Therefore, you can only import files manually as stated.

RyanCV Advanced Background v1.0.1 - This will need somebody to download with a genuine licence.

Somebody with a real licence will be able to download this as it needs a genuine key in the download url link.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucidManiac
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock