Roomsfy - UI Kit for Real Estate Bookings Apps

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

chinkhirjeanp

May 18, 2021
01_roomsfy.jpg

Roomsfy is a modern, clean, and very detailed UI kit. We designed 213 beautiful web pages and mobile app screens. You can use our set of 147 unique UI kit components to build any real estate booking mobile app or website. All symbols and objects are vector-based and easily editable. We used primary Google Font as well as free Material Google Icon font with lots of pre-made glyphs that you can easily replace. This UI kit is perfect for any apartment renting, hotel or room booking, real estate selling websites, and mobile apps. See the live preview for more details.

I need this I don't know if a member of the Babiato community can send me the link or download it Thank you