• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Templates

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template v1.4.10

No permission to download
yap this work for old version
for version 1.4.0
it encoded twice using base64 and AES CBC 256bit
I've tried this method and work for me
1. go to: https://www.javainuse.com/aesgenerator and scroll down until you find form for AES Decryption
2. copy the content from rocketweb.io (without quote) into Enter Plain Text to Encrypt field
3. select CBC for Select Mode
4. select 256 for Key Size in Bits
5. Initialization Vector 5476a9b97c3e9708
6. Secret Key e2c59f662f0d23d18ec40905fcad518c
7. Select Base64 for Output Text Format
8. After you get the decrypted text, copy it and decode it again using https://www.base64decode.org/ method

to encode it again, do the reverse step from the above method

However, there is another problem in purchase code checking method inside infix.imran library, you still need to decompile the jar library, bypass the checking method and then compile it again then replace existing library with the new compiled one.

Maybe I will try to do it when I have free time

sorry for my bad English
Congratulations!
I believe many are waiting for a solution for the new version.
And they will be happy to know that you are very close.

Send us progress feedback.

Thank you very much.

Reactions: hearthacker
for version 1.4.0
it encoded twice using base64 and AES CBC 256bit
I've tried this method and work for me
1. go to: https://www.javainuse.com/aesgenerator and scroll down until you find form for AES Decryption
Cool. Thank you! :)

But what about Audience Network ads ? On app homepage

codecanyon.net/item/rocketweb-android-web-app-solution-webtoapp/22985174

the developer writes that the option exists, but it does not have it in the decrypted configuration file.

It was in the config version 1.35 and I even tried to turn it on, but Facebook did not see appeals from this application. In version 1.4, the developer refused this idea or is it configured somewhere else?

Newer version released :

Version 1.4.4

- Android 2.2 Froyo support
- Website error popup logic update
- Screen rotation is configurable
- Fixed background audio playing issue
- AdMob SDK update
- Minor bug fixing

Reactions: baban
Reactions: tisna98

Change Log​

Version 1.4.5
- App Open ads implemented
- Android 13 support
- SDK update into 33
- URL open external bug resolved
- Document updated

@Babak

this is latest

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock