• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Templates

RocketWeb | Configurable Android WebView App Template v1.4.10

No permission to download
please update it bro available.
Version 1.3.6
- External browsing URL is now configurable.
- All the text is not configurable.
- File upload issue resolved.
- Full-screen colour change issue resolved.
- Resolved location permission issue.

As shared previously on this thread:

To Change the Web URL or any Configuration File Settings, Use this Method
1. go to: https://www.base64decode.org/
2. Make sure to Press "Decode" on Upper Panel
3. Scroll down to "Decode files from Base64 format"
4. Upload the "rocket_web.io" file from web rocket Original Files
5. Press "<DECODE>" Button
6. Download Decoded file and open it in your Text Editor ( Notepad, Note++, Sublime Text or any)
7. now your Configuration Strings are appeared and you can change it for your site.
8. Change it and Copy it for the last Step
9. go to https://www.base64decode.org/ once again and make sure you chose to encode from the upper panel.
10. Paste your Updated Configuration Lines to the First Text Box and Keep the " Destination charset and newline" as is it's Default.
11. Press Encode and wait a second then in the Second text box you got your Encoded lines
12. Copy it and Replace it with the text in "rocket_web.io" save it in the same Path "../rocketweb-135\codecanyon-22985174-rocketweb-android-web-app-solution-w
ebtoapp\Source File V_1.3.5\Source File\Rocket Web\codecanyon\src\main\assets

Done
ye nulled verson nhi h bro eslo bypas kese kre

Could you please update this bro @nullid ! Thank you in advance!

Version 1.3.6

- All the text is now configurable.
- Full screen color change issue resolved.

Could you please update this bro @nullid ! Thank you in advance!

Version 1.3.6

- All the text is now configurable.
- Full screen color change issue resolved.

As per my knowledge no one is here with official purchase code. That's why no update is available since a long time.

Reactions: underwater
As per my knowledge no one is here with official purchase code. That's why no update is available since a long time.
Alright, @Mannu , thanks for letting me know.

I have a question for you in term of license usage and reality on code canyon: with a purchase code (license, one single end user), Does it mean we can only create one app, or can be more than one (practically)?

Alright, @Mannu , thanks for letting me know.

I have a question for you in term of license usage and reality on code canyon: with a purchase code (license, one single end user), Does it mean we can only create one app, or can be more than one (practically)?

In these days some apps are bounded for single use and need nulling...

But still most apps are re-usable for infinity time.

Reactions: underwater
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock