• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
1. Baixei o arquivo "Source.rar" e descompactei.
2. Abriu ".env"
Tocou essas linhas
--------------------
APP_URL= https://site.site/
--------------------
DB_CONNECTION=mysql
DB_HOST=127.0.0.1
DB_PORT=3306
DB_DATABASE=u063_lsmweb
DB_USERNAME=u063_lsmweb
DB_PASSWORD=nW3xR316432iM5n34wbA2p
--------
E nenhum resultado.
me ajudem e a todos por favor.

ps: instalar na hospedagem

sad.PNG
Any Solution?

can someone give the current version 1.5 of the zeroed current version ? 1.5 nulled !
or 1.6 nulled :) sorry for being impudence ^_^

tuton012 updated Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script with a new update entry:

V1.6

Clean Version Untouched

Version 1.6 – Release Date: 01 July 2022

New: Drip content
New: Forum & community feature
New: Course forum
New: Private mode (Internal LMS)
New: Store & marketplace
New: Physical products selling
New: Course statistics & analytics
New: Course assignments & homework
New: Course access period
New: Manual enrollment
New: Course bundles
New: GDPR support
New: Course notices
New: Advertising modal
New: 16 new payment gateways...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Anyone can help in the below issue in Version 1.5 ?
Place of error:
When i click on Subscribe button in the Course page the error occurs

Hosting : VPS - Ubuntu - with aaPanel - PHP 7.4

Screenshot of error log
2022-07-07 00.02.51.png

Thanks in advance

thanks bro @tuton012
how to bypass " Please activate your license! " ?
Hi bro
Download the last version (1.5)
Copy the "index.blade.php" file resources/views/admin/settings and replace with the existing file the new version.
If you face the "License activation" message after replacing the file, please go to the admin dashboard and click on the "Clear cache" button.

Reactions: mdikbalhosen7967
it's working on my side with those id
yes its working but settings not saved is need null? or follow
Copy the "index.blade.php" file resources/views/admin/settings and replace with the existing file the new version.
If you face the "License activation" message after replacing the file, please go to the admin dashboard and click on the "Clear cache" button.
@fabianof

yes its working but settings not saved is need null? or follow
@fabianof
Settings are not save indeed, even with this files...
so it's not fully nulled

Reactions: veera
Anyone can help in the below issue in Version 1.5 ?
Place of error:
When i click on Subscribe button in the Course page the error occurs

Hosting : VPS - Ubuntu - with aaPanel - PHP 7.4

Screenshot of error log
2022-07-07 00.02.51.png

Thanks in advance
Create backup file "SubscribeController" and open .zip put "/app/Http/Controllers/Web" I think it will help you.
Write helped or not.

Attachments

• SubscribeController.zip
    1 KB · Views: 18
Please i am a noob learning. How do I login as admin after uploading to cpanel. the website just opened after I placed the file and edited the db information. there was no setup

Create backup file "SubscribeController" and open .zip put "/app/Http/Controllers/Web" I think it will help you.
Write helped or not.
🧨-Trying-to-get-property-id-of-non-object.png

Thanks for your reply
But unfortunately your solution is not working and it is still throwing the same error even after replacing SubscribeController file - any other solution ?

but in demo site its working perfectly😞

🧨-Trying-to-get-property-id-of-non-object.png

Thanks for your reply
But unfortunately your solution is not working and it is still throwing the same error even after replacing SubscribeController file - any other solution ?

but in demo site its working perfectly

From the latest update i have replace the SubscribeController file and it worked😀😁

can anyone plz nulled the latest version of it and share it with us . it would be really great

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock