• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
i did same two minutes ago working fine
Strange, in fact I don't know how to build the script with composer and stuff, so I used a V1.5 from another forum. Maybe that's why it does not works.

Did you find why there are some missing buttons on your version? :)
Could you maybe propose a new updated version of your compiled 1.5?

Would be very nice :)
Thanks in advance bro for your kind help

Strange, in fact I don't know how to build the script with composer and stuff, so I used a V1.5 from another forum. Maybe that's why it does not works.

Did you find why there are some missing buttons on your version? :)
Could you maybe propose a new updated version of your compiled 1.5?

Would be very nice :)
Thanks in advance bro for your kind help
i'll check bro

It is very kind of you bro’ ! Big thanks!

I can give you in PM the plugin pack (last version) if you want or if it can helps you by any way?
It’s very difficult to find it on the web 😄
i don't need bro as i'm not using rocketlms . hehe!

Ohhh ok, I thought you were using this script bro' :)
Anyway thanks for your kind help, I'm waiting for your new updated package :giggle:
as i said bro i'll check i'm nt working ,,, simple trick install the one tutan share than replace settings folder everything working
@soundless i installed on his server in the morning

Reactions: soundless
as i said bro i'll check i'm nt working ,,, simple trick install the one tutan share than replace settings folder everything working
@soundless i installed on his server in the morning
:/ I tried to compile the files @tuton012 uploaded, as stated in page 1 tutorial with nodejs, composer and stuff, with the help of a friend of mine, compilation worked, but after uploading the files on server and edit .env file, and use the sql demo inside folder, I still get an errror 500 😱

I don’t understand, as with your version RocketLMS shows correctly its main page and stuff :/

:/ I tried to compile the files @tuton012 uploaded, as stated in page 1 tutorial with nodejs, composer and stuff, with the help of a friend of mine, compilation worked, but after uploading the files on server and edit .env file, and use the sql demo inside folder, I still get an errror 500 😱

I don’t understand, as with your version RocketLMS shows correctly its main page and stuff :/
why don't you try to replace sidebar file under views in null version with utouched one

Reactions: planetetv257
hey guys @planetetv257 @Yasser Saeed

this is the file i use, that works for me. on shared hosting.

latest v1-5.zip

the method used to make it work.

1 upload source and extract on the root folder.

2 upload DB on your database as instructed.

3 put your DB information in the env file.

after that, since this source is not nulled simply put this file \resources\views\admin\settings\sindex.blade.php from @ghostriderrr source file into your to avoid getting activate license message.

I hope it will help you guys.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Yasser Saeed

latest v1-5.zip

after that, since this source is not nulled simply put this file \resources\views\admin\settings\sindex.blade.php from @ghostriderrr source file into your to avoid getting activate license message.

is there a learning page available?

latest v1-5.zip

hello friend, thanks a lot for that great solution! it works!
But some things does not :

Erorr 500 when I try to go to settings>personalization
And also, some text placeholder not correctly formated for instance in settings>SEO (as you can see there) :

Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 09.13.23.png

Also, the "registration" leads to a ERROR 500 after sending the form...

Do you know how to correct that?
Or maybe our friend @ghostriderrr :)
Thanks bro' :)

Last edited:
hello friend, thanks a lot for that great solution! it works!
But some things does not :

Erorr 500 when I try to go to settings>personalization
And also, some text placeholder not correctly formated for instance in settings>SEO (as you can see there) :

Capture d’écran 2022-05-17 à 09.13.23.png

Also, the "registration" leads to a ERROR 500 after sending the form...

Do you know how to correct that?
Or maybe our friend @ghostriderrr :)
Thanks bro' :)
For registeration you need to setup SMTP details
And please set application as debug and share screenshot where you're getting 500 error.

Reactions: soundless
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock