• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
when you have purchased a course, the button changes to purchased not to 'go to learning page'

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    367.6 KB · Views: 53
Does anyone have the plugin pack? The topic proposing that download seems "left over" by the author (need a google drive authorization to download it) thanks friends :)

Use this nulled code

1. Make and import database
2. Open .env and change database username, pass and domain name .

Enjoy!
Hello friend, thanks about that, unfortunately it's not the last version :/ (1.5).
For instance, the folder "reward" is not inside ressources>views>admin, and so the plugin 'reward" from the plugin pack does not work as it is not recognize ; I guess it's the 1.4 version right? :)

Do you have the 1.5?

Thanks a lot @ghostriderrr :)

Hello friend, thanks about that, unfortunately it's not the last version :/ (1.5).
For instance, the folder "reward" is not inside ressources>views>admin, and so the plugin 'reward" from the plugin pack does not work as it is not recognize ; I guess it's the 1.4 version right? :)

Do you have the 1.5?

Thanks a lot @ghostriderrr :)
It's latest the one tutan uploaded.

Too bad it's the most important part in my opinion, but thank you very much for uploading it

It's latest the one tutan uploaded.
But all the default folder for saas, rewards, and all the new stuff from 1.5 are not inside the zip ; If you look closely between the default zip available here and your version, there are missing folder (a lot of them) missing in ressources>views>admin bro’

But all the default folder for saas, rewards, and all the new stuff from 1.5 are not inside the zip ; If you look closely between the default zip available here and your version, there are missing folder (a lot of them) missing in ressources>views>admin bro’
I'll recheck
And for saas you need saas plugin .

I'll recheck
And for saas you need saas plugin .
Yep I know bro’ I have the plugin pack. But for instance to add the reward plugin, you need to « replace the files inside ressources>views>admin » according to the instruction, but for lnstance that folder does not exists in your version, but exists in the download here in the topic ressource :)

I don’t know if I’m clear enough as i’m not english :)

Yep I know bro’ I have the plugin pack. But for instance to add the reward plugin, you need to « replace the files inside ressources>views>admin » according to the instruction, but for lnstance that folder does not exists in your version, but exists in the download here in the topic ressource :)

I don’t know if I’m clear enough as i’m not english :)
If you know folder is missing than just copy from untouched and paste in nulled one I didn't changed anything . expect license files maybe bymistake I removed the folder .

If you know folder is missing than just copy from untouched and paste in nulled one I didn't changed anything . expect license files maybe bymistake I removed the folder .
I tried that solution, it does not works, a lot of menu & buttons (for instance the menu 'rewards') is missing on your version :)

But, for exemple : the button 'rewards' should be there, even without plugin, and when you click on it, the script says "you should buy the plugin to access rewards functionnality". :)

I tried that solution, it does not works, a lot of menu & buttons (for instance the menu 'rewards') is missing on your version :)

But, for exemple : the button 'rewards' should be there, even without plugin, and when you click on it, the script says "you should buy the plugin to access rewards functionnality". :)
if you're talking about this

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png

if you're talking about this

Screenshot (25).png

Screenshot (26).png
Yes I'm talking about that bro'.

The buttons SAAS, Rewards, Affilliate, etc. Are available and visible (even without the plugin, but of course they are not usable if you don't buy the plugin, they are just visible) with the V1.5 version uploaded by the original uploader.

But not in yours.

That's why I think your pack is not V1.5. :)

I can make screenshots of both you version and original uploader's version if you want.

Yes I'm talking about that bro'.

The buttons SAAS, Rewards, Affilliate, etc. Are available and visible (even without the plugin, but of course they are not usable if you don't buy the plugin, they are just visible) with the V1.5 version uploaded by the original uploader.

But not in yours.

That's why I think your pack is not V1.5. :)

I can make screenshots of both you version and original uploader's version if you want.
maybe i did something wrong ,,, install the one tutan shared and replace setting folder with the one i shared
Resource/views/admin
it will work .

maybe i did something wrong ,,, install the one tutan shared and replace setting folder with the one i shared
Resource/views/admin
it will work .
You mean, I use the original uploader version except for the directory "settings" inside ressource view admin? I should use yours instead right? :)

I can wait for your repack you know, I'm not in a rush, I just wanted to help you sorting out the issue, and helping community :)

Resource/views/admin
it will work .
hey friend, I did that method but now script told me , when I want to access settings :

Please activate your license!​

:(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock