• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
I would like to share how to install it step-by-step that works perfectly fine with me

- copy all soure files from

- set up database on your serverside and edit your .env files

- set up SMTP on .env , make sure your email address same as the email that you put in admin panel (settings/general/email)

- login with google and FB key and secret key put on .env (optional)

- please edit you inside.blade.php

reource/views/admin/settings with this code

- download all these plugin and follow the filepath where and how to install it

and paste the files with plugin activation

bellow is my POC

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 12.26.22.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 12.25.26.png

please add more information or CMIIW

Thank you Everyone
1660222068425.png

I would like to share how to install it step-by-step that works perfectly fine with me

- copy all soure files from

- set up database on your serverside and edit your .env files

- set up SMTP on .env , make sure your email address same as the email that you put in admin panel (settings/general/email)

- login with google and FB key and secret key put on .env (optional)

- please edit you inside.blade.php

reource/views/admin/settings with this code

- download all these plugin and follow the filepath where and how to install it

and paste the files with plugin activation

bellow is my POC

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 12.26.22.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-06 at 12.25.26.png

please add more information or CMIIW

Thank you Everyone
I can't find a file
inside.blade.php

Can someone who has tried this script tell me if the quizzes have the option of random answers? thx

Does Rocket LMS have the function to allow tutors own their own online academy with a custom domain or subdomain?

works for me
are you using the xnulled script that you shared or the rocket lms script attached above and please link the plugins folder that you used or if its possible to share the files you are using in a zip format

Apparently the file hasn't been uploaded. I'll leave it attached here. Everything works for me!
Hello so installed but i ran into a 500 server error when i tried creating an account and logging in , What could be the problem please? Screenshot (69).png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock