• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script

Rocket LMS - Learning Management & Academy Script V1.9

No permission to download
Hello guys,
anybody can suggest me how to fix it? or maybe there is Consultants plugins for Rocket LMS 1.5?
thank you in advance

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.42.21 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 3.42.21 PM.png
    184.5 KB · Views: 74
It seems mostly members facing error of Roccket LMS, and other members was succeeded. Can any members who succeeded share your settings, or step by step tutorials so the other members who not working can solving the problems. Thank you in advance

Reactions: miqueasrogelio
It seems mostly members facing error of Roccket LMS, and other members was succeeded. Can any members who succeeded share your settings, or step by step tutorials so the other members who not working can solving the problems. Thank you in advance
I managed to install, but only the administrator can publish the courses

Hello friends,
does anyone know how to fix this on the server? 1653924947978.png

create a .htaccess file in root folder and

add this

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/public/
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ /public/$1 [L,QSA]

and then save it and reload

Hello!
Help please.
I did everything according to the instructions, I tried everything. After installation, it returns the error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'serpo'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sections')

Attachments

• 1045.png
    1045.png
    126.7 KB · Views: 48
  • env.png
    env.png
    59.7 KB · Views: 43
Hello!
Help please.
I did everything according to the instructions, I tried everything. After installation, it returns the error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'serpo'@'localhost' (using password: YES) (SQL: select * from `sections')
you get an error in the database, but you blur the database part.

Szia!
Segítsen kérem.
Mindent az utasítások szerint csináltam, mindent kipróbáltam. A telepítés után a következő hibát adja vissza: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Hozzáférés megtagadva a 'serpo'@'localhost' felhasználó számára (jelszó használatával: YES) (SQL: válassza ki a * elemet a `szekciókból)
Change the databese password and use only A-a and 0-9 characters!!!

Hello!
I'm sorry, I changed the screen of the .env file
Please take a look.
I can assume that the problem is in the name of the database p-320860_lms, namely -, _ but I can't change it, this is a live site and the signs -, _ are set by default by hosting. You can change the rule in the validator file, I encountered this when installing CS-CART. I do not know how to add the -, _ signs to the database name rule in LARAVEL, if that is the problem. I just don't understand what the problem is.

Hello!
Help please.
Has your database problem been solved?

Hi!
No, I do not know how to solve this problem. They write on the Internet that you need to clear the cache, but I do not know how to do it on a live site
okay,
try to do it by giving a sign ( ' or " ) at the beginning and end of the name, username and password of your database.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock