• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch 3.6.1

No permission to download
Hi there! Thank you for your efforts CRM is working well. I only have a big problem, I thought that the emails did not arrive but in reality the real problem is with the notifications, in fact I have no notification of any activity or project and consequently I have no email. has anyone encountered the same problem? Really struggling with this.

It happen in v3.0, but was fixed in v3.0.1
Which version are you using?

I remember i had troubles updating with commenting the string in Updates file, sadly i went with this method :/
It's wrong, use this method

[GUIDE] - How to update manually?

I did this and it works.​

1. Copied "3.0.zip" file from the "upgrades" to "updates" folder.
2. Open this file "app/Controllers/Updates.php" and comment on the following lines.

PHP:
// if ($updates_info->next_installable_version != $version) {
//     echo json_encode(array("success" => false, 'message' => "Please install the version - $updates_info->next_installable_version first!"));
//     exit();
// }

3. Once done, go to this URL: "yourproject.com/index.php/updates/do_update/3.0" and it did the installation as expected.

If you have any better way of doing this, let me know.

Reactions: crashyroot
It's wrong, use this method
I installed everything but it prompts me the fresh installation, can i just confirm my existing database and make the installation (and then the update) or should i make a fresh install and then reimport the db?
Thanks

I installed everything but it prompts me the fresh installation, can i just confirm my existing database and make the installation (and then the update) or should i make a fresh install and then reimport the db?
Thanks

Backup your data, try to update using the posted method and if don't works
Then do a fresh install

Quick troubleshooting tips from my usage of this script:
1 - The latest version 3.0.1 has a problem when installing especially in the latest step usually importing the database won't take more than 1 minute in this script so if you had this problem just close it after a couple of minutes and reload the URL to localhost.
2 - while you are dealing with Plugins of this script just found a plugin that requires a license key just go to install/verfiy_purchase_code.php as do as the following picture, it should work with most of plugins because their structure are simillar
1643242728808.png
Do not forget to pay attention to the curly brackets unless you wanna see error 500

Jitsi Plugin
can be found here:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock