• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch 3.6.1

No permission to download
Hi, I update my version to 3.0, But now I can't add an event.

The screenshot in the image attached is the error I get. Need Help please

Capture d’écran 2021-11-30 162542.png

Hi, I update my version to 3.0, But now I can't add an event.

The screenshot in the image attached is the error I get. Need Help please

Capture d’écran 2021-11-30 162542.png

Verify that the DB has been updated. You can cross reference the sql file and the database to see if the updates have been applied. This is one area that can cause issues.

Hi @ohe_hitu thanks for your reply, but I'm not good in code, How can I do that ?

This is not coding but a database check (SQL).

Simply open the upgrade-3.0.sql on a text editor. Take the first SQL query and see if this has been applied in your database.

For e.g. The first SQL is a create table `article_helpful_status` statement. Check if this table has actually been created in your database.

This is not coding but a database check (SQL).

Simply open the upgrade-3.0.sql on a text editor. Take the first SQL query and see if this has been applied in your database.

For e.g. The first SQL is a create table `article_helpful_status` statement. Check if this table has actually been created in your database.
@ohe_hitu, I have check that and that table isn't create in my database.

Sorry for don't make my question clear. I wanted to know how can I add it properly ?

@ohe_hitu, I have check that and that table isn't create in my database.

Sorry for don't make my question clear. I wanted to know how can I add it properly ?

If you are accessing via phpmyadmin or any other SQL console, then simply copy the SQL query one by one (so that any errors are easily identifiable) and run it manually. Ensure your have selected the correct db first and also, take a back-up of the existing db before doing the manual update.

Reactions: Papedja
If you are accessing via phpmyadmin or any other SQL console, then simply copy the SQL query one by one (so that any errors are easily identifiable) and run it manually. Ensure your have selected the correct db first and also, take a back-up of the existing db before doing the manual update.
I got an error saying the estimates table don't exist.

Or did I make it the wrong way ?

Capture d’écran .png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock