• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
Do not automatically jump after installation, Solution:

Modify install/do_install.php
line 41,
if ($verification || $verification == "verified") {
To
if (!$verification || $verification !== "verified") {

On line 147
function verify_rise_purchase_code($code) {
Enter below
return'verified';
Save and execute the installation wizard.

smartass updated RISE - Ultimate Project Manager with a new update entry:

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager + Updates 3.0 (NULLED)

Version 3.0 – 23 November, 2021

[Added] New option to remove specific task statuses from specific projects.
[Added] New option to open the estimate publicly.
[Added] New template variables to show signature info in contract.
[Added] Staff can sign contract.
[Added] New role permission to give a team member access to specific client groups.
[Added] Variables to use the custom fields in the contract and proposals.
[Added] Plugin hook inside head tag
[Added] Plugin hooks for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

There is no files in `updates` folder.

I did the following.

1. Open `"upgrades"` folder and extracted `3.0` into my old project "updates/3.0/HERE"

2. When i execute, it says "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function db_connect() in ..."
me too

upload files from folder "updates" in the archive, then open https://site.com/execute.php
can fix this is case ? Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function db_connect()

I try

<?php
$host = "localhost";
$user = "mynamedb";
$pass = "mypass";
$name = "user";

try {
$connect = new PDO("mysql:dbname=$dbname;host=$hostname", $username, $password);
} catch (PDOException $e) {
echo 'Connection failed: ' . $e->getMessage();

but keep not solved

[GUIDE] - How to update manually?

I did this and it works.​

1. Copied "3.0.zip" file from the "upgrades" to "updates" folder.
2. Open this file "app/Controllers/Updates.php" and comment on the following lines.

PHP:
// if ($updates_info->next_installable_version != $version) {
//     echo json_encode(array("success" => false, 'message' => "Please install the version - $updates_info->next_installable_version first!"));
//     exit();
// }

3. Once done, go to this URL: "yourproject.com/index.php/updates/do_update/3.0" and it did the installation as expected.

If you have any better way of doing this, let me know.

Last edited:

2. Open this file "app/Controllers/Updates.php" and comment on the following lines.

PHP:
//     echo json_encode(array("success" => false, 'message' => "Please install the version - $updates_info->next_installable_version first!"));
//     exit();
// }

3. Once done, go to this URL: "yourproject.com/index.php/updates/do_update/3.0" and it did the installation as expected.

@crashyroot Worked, Thanks bro

Reactions: crashyroot

PHP:
//     exit();
// }

1637710239706.png
Works perfectly, thank you 👌

• Love
Reactions: crashyroot

PHP:
//     exit();
// }

Can u pls share the procedure for nulling the same & for fresh installation .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock