• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
@ohe_hitu how can I make a rollback ?
Hi @ohe_hitu thank very much for your time, I resolve the problem.
Let me explain how I did, I think that can be helpful to other.

1 - I didn't have problem with updating to 3.0. I just use FTP to upload files in the updates folder.

2 - My problem was that I can't add event since the update and thank to your advice @ohe_hitu, I just had to copy and execute text in the upgrade-3.0 fils in my db. But it didn't work and tell me the estimates table don't exist.

3 - The solution was just to manually change the name estimates in the text file to the exact name of te corresponding table in my DB. And boom it works 😁

Hi @ohe_hitu thank very much for your time, I resolve the problem.
Let me explain how I did, I think that can be helpful to other.

1 - I didn't have problem with updating to 3.0. I just use FTP to upload files in the updates folder.

2 - My problem was that I can't add event since the update and thank to your advice @ohe_hitu, I just had to copy and execute text in the upgrade-3.0 fils in my db. But it didn't work and tell me the estimates table don't exist.

3 - The solution was just to manually change the name estimates in the text file to the exact name of te corresponding table in my DB. And boom it works 😁
Ha ha ... I am glad it worked for you. So I am assuming your table names had a prefix ?

Thank you for this information. How do you bypass the issues you mentioned in No. 2, especially when commenting does not fix it?

Also, I didn't do anything SQL-related when I uploaded the files in the updates folder earlier today, so am I doing things wrongly - I have been fiddling around trying to update on me because I couldn't understand the steps given by others to update.

Thank you.
The easiest way is to modify line 13 of app/Config/Rise.php
That will Make the update requests point elsewhere and therefore not transmit your servers information.

Update 3.0.1 has no database modifications, so you don't have to do anything "SQL-related"

Hi guys, is it only me or the emails are not working? I set all the notifications settings and setup the email with SMTP. Only the email testing is working! Let me know, thanks

Reactions: Pixelate
Hi guys, is it only me or the emails are not working? I set all the notifications settings and setup the email with SMTP. Only the email testing is working! Let me know, thanks
I haven't used it yet, but I'd like to hear other people's experiences on emails as that's a key feature!

yeah it woks fine for me. For the notification, you have to enble Pusher and make sure your domain is in HTTPS
That's strange, can you send me the email configuration you have in the CRM (censoring sensitive informations oblivously)?
Thanks

You doesn't need to use SMTP
Only fill the Email sender & name sender
And it's done

Is your google drive API working properly? When I click save and authorize google drive API, it shows (Whoops! We seem to have hit a snag. Please try again later...) Does anyone know how to solve it?

The easiest way is to modify line 13 of app/Config/Rise.php
That will Make the update requests point elsewhere and therefore not transmit your servers information.

Update 3.0.1 has no database modifications, so you don't have to do anything "SQL-related"
Hi, how can I modify the line 13 of the stated file to point the servers information elsewhere?

Hi there! Thank you for your efforts CRM is working well. I only have a big problem, I thought that the emails did not arrive but in reality the real problem is with the notifications, in fact I have no notification of any activity or project and consequently I have no email. has anyone encountered the same problem? Really struggling with this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock