• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch

RISE - Ultimate Project Manager By FairSketch v3.6.1 UNTOUCHED INSTALLATION + UPDATES

No permission to download
How to update? I try for update. But i got this message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-180255-picsay.png
    Screenshot_20211205-180255-picsay.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 23
Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone who can kindly share the step-by-step process of updating RISE for non-tech members, please?

I have read somewhere that the Updates folder should be uploaded but others also talk about database and SQL. It's a bit confusing for some of us :)

Please help. 🙏

How to update? I try for update. But i got this message

Use this method:

[GUIDE] - How to update manually?

I did this and it works.​

1. Copied "3.0.zip" file from the "upgrades" to "updates" folder.
2. Open this file "app/Controllers/Updates.php" and comment on the following lines.

PHP:
// if ($updates_info->next_installable_version != $version) {
//     echo json_encode(array("success" => false, 'message' => "Please install the version - $updates_info->next_installable_version first!"));
//     exit();
// }

3. Once done, go to this URL: "yourproject.com/index.php/updates/do_update/3.0" and it did the installation as expected.

If you have any better way of doing this, let me know.

Thank you @crashyroot, your method still works perfectly

1638717066671.png

Thanks bro
It's
Use this method:

Thank you @crashyroot, your method still works perfectly

1638717066671.png
It's good to see that some people have found the solution to updating RISE.
I wish someone could slowly :) explain the process to me and a few others who are scratching their heads. By the way, I'm slowly developing a patch on my head from all these head-scratching, so pleeeeeeeeeeease help. 🙏

I already had RISE perfectly installed a few months back but now need to update to 3.01.
So after unzipping the file on Babiato - what's the next step?
Do I simply replace the following hosted folders:

Config, Controllers, Helpers, Models, Views

with those found in rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app\?

If yes, I don't see this file app/Controllers/Updates.php" which @crashyroot mentioned in his guide.
The only file I found in the Babiato's zipped file @ rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app\Controllers is Settings.php.

I look forward to ALL your assistance. Probably someone could create a thread on how to update RISE and point people over there?

I'm most grateful. Thank you.

It's

It's good to see that some people have found the solution to updating RISE.
I wish someone could slowly :) explain the process to me and a few others who are scratching their heads. By the way, I'm slowly developing a patch on my head from all these head-scratching, so pleeeeeeeeeeease help. 🙏

I already had RISE perfectly installed a few months back but now need to update to 3.01.
So after unzipping the file on Babiato - what's the next step?
Do I simply replace the following hosted folders:

Config, Controllers, Helpers, Models, Views

with those found in rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app\?

If yes, I don't see this file app/Controllers/Updates.php" which @crashyroot mentioned in his guide.
The only file I found in the Babiato's zipped file @ rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app\Controllers is Settings.php.

I look forward to ALL your assistance. Probably someone could create a thread on how to update RISE and point people over there?

I'm most grateful. Thank you.
app/Controllers/Updates.php in the installation folder

After following the previous instructions above, the installation page appears but I eventually get an error saying app already installed and I cannot install it again.

What do I do, please? Exhausted.
Have you already copied the 3.0.1.zip file to the "updates" folder of your installation?

Hello Everyone,
Is there anyone who can kindly share the step-by-step process of updating RISE for non-tech members, please?

I have read somewhere that the Updates folder should be uploaded but others also talk about database and SQL. It's a bit confusing for some of us :)

Please help. 🙏

The update process should be a fairly simple process of uploading the files to the updates directory and running the update. But sometimes it just does not work smoothly and all the SQL checking and what not needs to be done only when this simple process breaks.

I usually overwrite / replace the old files and just run the db script manually and it works for me (always take a back-up first).

If you wish to update your RISE installation to 3.01.
Download & unzip the Babiato zipped file.
You will find 2 folders within:
1- RISE-Ultimate-Project-Manager-and-CRM
2- Updates

Within No.2, the Updates folder, are a number of folders in "rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app".

I'm thinking perhaps my host does not allow overriding an existing folder, I don't know. If yours does then it makes things faster for you.

So, I had to open each folder, copy the file(s) and use them in replacing the exact named folder>file that is currently hosted in my RISE installation.

For example: From the Babiato unzipped folder, take the rise-ultimate-project-manager-3.0.1+updates-nulled\updates\3.0.1\app\Controllers\Settings.php file to replace the exact named file hosted in your cPanel. Do this for the other files.

Finally, I don't know if it had any impact or not but do what @crashyroot said here https://babia.to/threads/rise-ultimate-project-manager.7840/post-740014

Open this file "app/Controllers/Updates.php" with a text editor and comment on the said lines and save afterward.

You comment out by adding // before the line of code.

Regarding updates, 2 words of advice:

1) Since version 2.8 RISE uses prefixes for the table names, therefore you should be aware that:
"If you are using any database prefix, you have to change the upgrade script manually before installation (/updates/[version]/upgrade-version.sql)"

So, if you installed version 2.8 onwards, you can't simply copy/paste the SQL scripts as is to the database and execute them. You must adapt the scripts to your case. It might be a simple underscore _ before the table names, just look at your database tablenames and use your head to figure what you must do.

2) app/Controllers/Updates.php
A while back (https://babia.to/threads/rise-ultimate-project-manager.7840/post-740014) crashyroot pointed that commenting some lines in this file would let the do_update procedure run to update the script bypassing verifications.

Carefull, because even though the update procedure may execute correctly, your domains information is being sent to the update url of the author.

By the way, every visit to the Settings, Updates page will send information of your domain to the author.

Cheers

Reactions: crashyroot
Regarding updates, 2 words of advice:

1) Since version 2.8 RISE uses prefixes for the table names, therefore you should be aware that:
"If you are using any database prefix, you have to change the upgrade script manually before installation (/updates/[version]/upgrade-version.sql)"

So, if you installed version 2.8 onwards, you can't simply copy/paste the SQL scripts as is to the database and execute them. You must adapt the scripts to your case. It might be a simple underscore _ before the table names, just look at your database tablenames and use your head to figure what you must do.

2) app/Controllers/Updates.php
A while back (https://babia.to/threads/rise-ultimate-project-manager.7840/post-740014) crashyroot pointed that commenting some lines in this file would let the do_update procedure run to update the script bypassing verifications.

Carefull, because even though the update procedure may execute correctly, your domains information is being sent to the update url of the author.

By the way, every visit to the Settings, Updates page will send information of your domain to the author.

Cheers
Thank you for this information. How do you bypass the issues you mentioned in No. 2, especially when commenting does not fix it?

Also, I didn't do anything SQL-related when I uploaded the files in the updates folder earlier today, so am I doing things wrongly - I have been fiddling around trying to update on me because I couldn't understand the steps given by others to update.

Thank you.

@WhiteFluffyPuppy Since, we didn't see every line of codes of RISE we can't assure you, but yes, they can see their code being used by webservers, your IP address & path of that location can be leaked.

If you are testing out in localhost, you don't have to worry. But frankly speaking, i have used many nulled scripts and so far no one have contacted me regarding DMCA.

If you are serious and giving this script to any corporates, then you have to consider buying it rather than nulling it.

Reactions: WhiteFluffyPuppy
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock