• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[RIPPED] Calm - Meditation Techniques for Sleep and Stress Reduction 2019

KaidZero

Mar 14, 2019
San Mateo
S76GphUu2pZa249td2Bb4XAhLcPRrFdL1zp_5qU1ouukvRq9r0-8jJ-CruaTtdT6g84

With the help of INOX ( He helped me with providing an account), I was able to RIP the Calm site. Calm have meditation products, including guided meditations and Sleep Stories. I downloaded all the tracks from their File server and made a image file. I'm sorry, I couldn't make a Zip Archive. It's heavy weight archive of 11GB

This is my first giveaway to the community. Hope you guys enjoy. Click spoiler button to get the download link.

I'm sorry guys, Today (17/09/2019) at 3.30AM I received an email to my personal mailbox stating Copyright Violation of Calm content, It was send by Calm authorities. They warned me to a remove the file from shared forums and Google drive too. I'm shocked coz I don't know how they find my personal email. Hope you guys understand. If you have the downloaded file, please keep it with you or delete it. it's upto you. Please don't share it.

Last edited:
really bad thing. Please upload on mega.nz or rucloud.pc
It's required to re-upload please.
Because i need it.. if you have please re-upload..

Last edited:
Tell me something... who is bothering and making you not able to sleep well at nights? We (I am speaking as BF – Babiato Family) we will support you anyway.... Tell us only, where he lives....

Reactions: KaidZero
Anyone having this rip.. please share to me .. I need this .. thankful to all who share with me.

Tell me something... who is bothering and making you not able to sleep well at nights? We (I am speaking as BF – Babiato Family) we will support you anyway.... Tell us only, where he lives....

Thank you, I don't know where he lives but I wanted to stay hidden until the situation is clear.

Reactions: catkara
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock