• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme

Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme v2.8.6

No permission to download
I download it from ThemeForest I changed the zip file name & rezip it using 7zip.
1623128356520.png
1623129445333.png

I again added the zip try this one.

Attachments

• themeforest-rey-multipurpose-woocommerce-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    241.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
Babak updated Rey - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Rey Theme v2.0.6 Nulled

Download Rey v2.0.6 - Fashion & Clothing, Furniture WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v2.0.6 REY THEME REY CORE
2 June 2021

• Improvement: Added coupon code form in Cart panel;
  • Improvement: Added shortcode to support Rey’s “Request quote” on custom Elementor PRO built product pages;
  • Improvement: Marquee element, added link option;
  • Improvement: Updated ACF Pro to 5.9.6;
  • Improvement: Checkout custom layout thumbnail, pass through Cart item thumbnail filter;
  • Improvement...

Read the rest of this update entry...

why after demo importing it error The Redux option name: -, was not found in this WP site, so it was not imported!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock